Chapter 14.

~Kendall~

For the rest of the morning Neymar and I watched movies. I was still sitting on his lap with his arms around me. He was concentrating really hard on the movie.

"You like this movie?" I said while giggling.

"Haha, it's entertaining me." He winked.

We were watching some movie with Jennifer Lopez, it had snakes in, like anacondas!!

"I hate anacondas." I covered my face.

"My anaconda don't, my anaconda don't, my-anaconda-don't-want-none-unless-you-got-buns-hun!" Neymar began singing while laughing.

"Wow, thee Neymar Jr listens to Nicki Minaj?" I acted shocked while laughing.

"Looks like you don't know a lot about me." He playfully pouted.

I playfully punched his arm when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi Kenny, where are you guys? Jamie and I have been waiting for about 45 minutes now."

Oh shoot.

"Uh Neymar and I will be there in 30 minutes, mwah."

I cut the phone before she could answer.

I just sat thinking about Jamie.

"Kendall you okay?" Neymar held me tight.

"Yeah, we need to get going." I got up off his lap and looked for my bag.

"Kendall, I'm not going anywhere until you tell me what's wrong? Stop hiding it! I can see it in your eyes, it's hurting you." He stood up and walked towards me.

"Neymar I know it's hurting me! I don't need you to tell me that! I know it is!" My eyes started burning.

"What is it? Do you not trust me? Is that it? I care about you." He began to get angry.

"I hate talking about it! If you cared about me then you would drop this subject! I'm sorry.." I lowered my voice feeling bad for shouting at him.

"Forget it then." He walked out my apartment and headed to his car.

I could feel my eyes fill up with tears. I hate fighting with Neymar, especially when we're fighting about that idiot who hurt me.

I walked to the underground parking and found Neymar waiting for me. He was leaning against his car door and playing with his phone.

"I'm sorry." He said as he put his phone in his pocket.

"No, I'm sorry." I grabbed him into a hug.

"I understand if you don't trust me, it's okay." He smiled weakly as he opened the door for me to get in.

"Neymar, it's not that. I just don't like talking about it." I just stood and stared at him.

"Ah ha." He leaned against the car again staring into space.

"Neymar please-"

"It's fine, Kendall. Let's go, they must be waiting for us." He walked towards his side of the car and jumped in.

The ride to the mall was silent.

"Neymar, please don't fight with me." I tried to break the silence, it was killing me.

"I'm not fighting with you Kendall! It just kills me that you don't trust me." He looked towards the road avoiding eye contact.

"Jamie and I dated. He told me that he loved me. He lied. He cheated on me. Right in front of me. There, now you know my sob story." I smiled while tears rolled down my cheeks.

Just as I finished my sentence we arrived at the mall.

"Well Kendall, he was a dumbass for doing that to you. He lost a diamond. I guarantee you that he regrets what he did. And I hope, that if he does ever come back to you and begs that you take him back, I hope that I'll be there to laugh at the idiot." He smiled while leaning in and kissing me on my cheek.

"Thanks Neymar, I'm sorry that I didn't tell-"

"Don't be sorry, I'm not that type that holds grudges." He winked.

We jumped out the car and headed towards the mall entrance when Neymar intertwined his fingers into mine.

"Kendall, I couldn't help but think that we're not official right?" He looked at the floor while walking.

"Yeah, it's quite sad." I smiled while blushing.

"Kay, uh, would you, uh .. Nevermind." He stopped and looked at me with those hazel eyes of his.

"A little nervous are we?" I laughed while grabbing him into a hug.

"Be mine?" I could feel him breathing on my neck.

"Forever and always Neymar." I let go of the hug as I kissed him on his cheek.

"Te amo." He laughed while we carried on walking.

"I love you too." I squeezed his hand tight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay they dating! Finally!

I wander what Jamie will think?!

And what will Neymar do when he sees the guy who hurt his girl?!