Chapter 86

*bri pov*

*I can't believe I'm Ms.Brianna Herron..I'm freaking out right now.. everyone was sitting down and now it's mine and Zach's first dance as a married couple. Once everyone was seated in music started playing Zach grabbed my hand and walked me to the dance floor he spin me around then hold me close to him and we started dancing. The song was Zach's choice so I didn't know what it was when I heard it I started crying a little. It was "All of Me". I looked up at him...he looked back with the big stupid smile on his face again.. god he kills me*

Z: smiles* Cause all of me..Loves all of you.Love your curves and all your edges.All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me. I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginnin'. Even when I lose, I'm winnin'

*head on his chest and listens to him sing*

Z: stops singing* Brianna you have no idea how happy I am right now.*still dancing with her* thank you so much for this amazing family. *crys and looks at her*

I love you so much Zach *By the end of the song we were both crying he spin me one last time and kiss me like if nobody was watching*

Crowed: cheering them on*

Caleb: YAYAYAYAYY MOMMY! DADDY! *runs to them pulls on Zach's pants so he can pick him up* Up! Up!

Z: picks him up* hey there bubby

*i kisses Caleb on the cheek and he just giggled* I love my boys

Ca: mommy look like princess

Z: yes yes she does

Crowed: taking pictures and videos*

*skip to the father daughter dance*

C: hey sweetheart

Hey dad
(Song plays)

(If yk then to)

*when I heard the song I looked at him* d-dad

C: *smiles* ik

* being half Mexican is a big part of life...I don't really show it off on camera but I do off camera* t-thank you dad

C: rubs her back* I'm so proud of you and how far you have become. My little girls all grown up. You are married you have a son and a baby girl on the way. You're youtube career is going up..You're an amazing mother and amazing daughter.

*when the song came to a end he hugged me and kisses me in the head*

* after that we danced and partied all night there were speeches given..which embarrassed me and Zach in so many ways. Zach is dancing with Reese right now and Caleb is dancing at lavender. I'm sitting at our table just looking around and seeing everyone so happy. Logan was filming everyone on the dance floor. Gabbie,Allie, Isla,Anna,Ava and Ashley were filming as well. Everyone was having so much fun*

D: sits next to her* hey

Hey Daniel having fun?

D: I am. But you don't seem like it

I'm just tried.. this little girl is tired

D: ohhh *rubs her belly* is that Better

Yes yes it is *smiles*

Baby: kicks*

D: wow hello there

She likes you

D: I can tell

Z: sees them and gets a little jealous but knows nothing is going on *

-----------------------
HOLA PEOPLE