O.6

𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐕...

The next morning we woke up to go to the pool that was in our backyard, Hyunjin thought it would be a good idea to get my mind off of things so we all agreed we just have a day in the pool hanging out. The boys was already surrounded the pool shirtless and in there swim shorts laughing end running around like crazy, I came out with my towel around my left arm and my phone in the other, I end up wearing my black swimsuit since all my Bikinis was dirty at the moment and I rather wear those to the beach. "Princess your finally here!" Han yelled from inside the pool while he was doing a swimming contest with Jeongin, I smiled and waved at them both as I sat my stuff down on the beach chair. When I was getting ready to look back by the pool I was picked up by Minho and thrown in the pool, when I swim back up to the surface Minho already jumped in laughing along with the other boys. "YAH IM GOING TO KILL YOU LEE MINHO" I yelled as I swim towards him making him swim the opposite direction away from me, after a couple of minutes of playing around we took some pictures and ate some food. "Cooking like a Chef I'm a 5 five star 미슐랭" I sung as I was taking my Snapchat video, as I was singing Felix popped up in front of me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Felix you scared me!" I said in my strong Australian accent causing him to laugh, I was the smallest in the group so they love hugging me or picking me up like I'm a baby.

"It's fun to us, your so cute and small" Felix said happily causing me to shake my head playfully, Me and Felix spent time taking selfie's to post them on Instagram later and to give our cute stays mini heart attacks. We was mist of playing volleyball now when we heard the doorbell ring from inside making us all stop and Chan to get out the pool. "I'll get it, you guys continue the game!" Chan yelled back as he made his way inside the house, we all nodded and continue our game.

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕...

As I walked over to the door to go open it I came face to face with Hunchul who was standing there with a big smile on his face, I balled my fist and glared at him as I asked "what the hell do you want?" I said glaring even harder at him this time. "I came to see Lena not you, where is she?" Hunchul asked as he rolled his eyes and try to look behind me but I blocked him. "She doesn't want to see you, so I suggest you get the hell away from my doorstep before I kick your ass, now have a nice day" I said in angry clam tone and slammed the door closed in Hunchul face, I walked back to the backyard of the pool to everyone to find them still swimming and talking. "Who was at the door Channie?!" Lena shouted from the other side of the pool as she was Hyunjin back. "Just someone having the wrong house, everything is good" I shouted back to her making her smile and nod, she went back playing around with Hyunjin and the rest as I climbed back in the pool next to Changbin. "You good man?" Changbin asked as he took a bite of his pizza, I nodded happily and relaxed myself as the day went on.