O.5

LENA POV

LENA POV...

I was currently outside with Hunchul walking around in Korea, Me and Hunchul have known each other since are trainee years but haven't spoke much so we thought today would be the day we would hang out. "Ah remember how we use to go out freely after practice?" Hunchul chuckled as he sip his coffee while looking out onto the street then back at me, I smiled and nodded softly. "Ah yes! I remember making BamBam and You go get me sushi" I said softly with a smile still on my face as Hunchul smiled back at me. "You were so small among us, now you grown to be a beautiful woman" Hunchul faced me fully now making me copy his movement in my chair. "Yah! You grew up to be handsome yourself sir" I chuckled making Hunchul blush and looked down for a moment then back up at me as he ran his hand threw his black hair. "I remember asking you out and you rejected me" Hunchul fake pouted me making me laugh out loud and hit his shoulder playfully. "I was nervous and freaked out! That's why I said No fool" I said as I played with end of my fluffy jacket crop top, Hunchul grabbed my chin softly and made me look at him face to face now. "So if I ask you on a date what would you say?" Huncy smirked at me making my cheeks turn red. "One Date just to see how it works" I laughed making me do a fist bump in the air and hug me tightly. "Okay! I should get you home but I'm picking you up back around 7:00" Hunchul said excitedly as he paid for our stuff and helped me out my seat.

BACK AT STRAY KIDS DORM...

"Chan! It's just one date what's the big problem!" I yelled behind Chan as he walked in front of me to his room, When I got home and told the guys about Mark taking me out on one date Chan immediately flipped out on me. "And I said cancel on him and tell him your not feeling well because your not going" Chan said angrily as he slammed his room door closed behind us making me jump a bit and stare at him. "Yah! I'm going on that date and there's noth—" I was cut off when Chan pinned me to the wall and looked me dead into my eyes angrily. "If I say your not going..Your not going. End of the story Lena" Chan said threw his gritted teeth as his grip got tight on my arms. "I am going! And there's nothing you can do about Chan!" I yelled in his face making him close his eyes for a couple of seconds then look back me even more mad then he was before. "You go on that date and watch what's gonna happened when you come back" Chan said as he finally let go of me and walked out the room slamming the door back, I sighed heavily and walked towards my room to get ready since I only had a hour left.