Chapter 32~ The (horrible) 9th Member

Почніть із самого початку

"DON'T FUCKING LIE! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" This time Jungkook shouts.

"What's this shouting about?" Seokjin asked as he, Namjoon and Yoongi came out from the kitchen, luckily finished cooking dinner when they heard the shouts coming from the living room. (Namjoon was just watching them don't worry.)

"Y/N here just told nasty things to Minji." Taehyung exclaimed angrily.

"WHAT?! Is that true Y/N?!" Yoongi asks angrily.

"What?! No it's not!" You defended yourself as you forrowed your eyebrows.

"Then why did Minji came to us crying?!" Jungkook shouts.

"Y/N I didn't expect this from you." Namjoon states rather calm but deep down he was angry.

"You guys, you didn't even saw what happened." Hoseok defends you in a stern voice.

"Stop defending her hyung! She said to Minji that she doesn't belong to the group!" Jimin exclaims.

"Do you have any proof-." You cut off Hoseok.

"Oppa it's okay." You whispered to Hoseok who was now beside you.

The others kept blaming and shouting at you (except Hoseok who was still defending you) and there was someone behind a wall eavesdropping the (scolding) conversation between you and the boys.

"You will suffer more Choi Y/N, just wait." Minji chuckles evilly and wipes the fakes tears on her cheeks. She groans as the tears ruined her make up. The mascara and foundation all mushed up from the 'crying'.

(A/N: you deserve it motherfuc--, oops sorry hehe.)

***

Days had passed since the day Minji moved in. You still kept receiving some scolds and shout from the members because Minji came running to them 'crying' her eyes out saying:

"Y/N unnie shouted at me oppa."

"She torn my favorite dress."

"She disposed my newly and expensive make up that you bought me oppa."

And then the boys (still except Hoseok) babied her and saying it was okay and they would tell you or maybe shout at you:

"Y/N ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET YOURSELF TOGETHER YOUNG LADY!"

And you would just keep quiet and looked down on your feet even though you knew Minji was telling lies and lies and the boys were so oblivious to it. It's like they were being hypnotized by Minji considering the fact that Minji was born in 2003. The boys would really baby her, except Hoseok of course who's expression will be immediately replaced by either a angry one or a disgusted one (disgusted because Minji would always cling to the boys and would also try to cling to Hoseok but immediately slaps her dirty hands away) whenever Minji enters the room where Hoseok is at. It could be either the Kitchen, Living Room, and other places where Hoseok likes to hang out at.

You would also just bite your lip to prevent your tears and you'd just keep a straight face so Minji (who was smirking at you when you were being scolded) would think you were not being affected by this shit caused by her. That bitch, you would think different harsh curses that you would want to throw at Minji.

After the scoldings, you would just run to your studio in the Big Hit building and hug your knees to your chest and cry. Hoseok would follow you and comfort you saying everything will be alright. You would just spend your day either with Hoseok or alone in your studio to avoid the others and especially that retarded bitch.