Two

The warbird has arrived at the titan towers,three of them,Aj,Luke and Karl was still shaking and could not believe that their good friend Fergal was thrown out..and get killed.

They landed at the top of the tower and Vince,Hunter,Stephanie and Shane McMahon was waiting for them.But its not just three of them at the tower,there was Pam,Mercedes,Seth,Joe,Becky and others.

Vince:where's..Fergal?

Aj and the others looked at each other slowly,then Aj shook his head slowly.Vince was confused but hunter was shock.Fergal was killed?

Hunter:no....don't tell me-

Aj:Vince...I wanted to ask you something.....

Vince:what happened?

Aj:what's inside of this fucking serum...until those patients turned into flesh eating monsters...what's inside of this!!!!!!!

Hunter:you mean zombies?

Aj:Yes and Vince why did you advise me to inject on one of my troops with this serum until he became one of it,And throws Fergal OUT of the warbird!!! WHY!!!!

Then suddenly he began to choked Vince but the other superstars pull him back.

Joe:calm down calm down!!

Apollo:Chill!

Kalisto:calm down just calm down!

Finally he was separated,
Meanwhile Pam on the other hand,her tears were going down from her eyes when she heard Fergal was killed.

Mercedes:Pam..I'm so sorry..(Hugs her)

Pam:(sniffs)it's not your fault mercy...

Aj then turns to Pam and walks up to her.

Aj:Pam...I'm sorry...about Fergal..it's too late to save him cause he was near the edge of the warbird..i didn't know one of the zombies was my troops...

Pam:aj..it's not your fault...ok..he just didn't know..

After that,they went inside the titan towers.But what they didn't know is that Vince ordered 2 patients to get injected of the virus in the titan towers.

No one bother to tell the rest...it was Vince orders

So at midnight shift,when Seth was walking at the corridor,he saw a blood on the floor.At first he was confused on why there is a blood so he ran to check.
But when he reached at the area,his eyes were widen.

Seth:what the hell...

The place was a room that looks just like a laboratory and there's a testing chamber.But then a hand tried to break the glass as Seth ran away.

To be continued