Chapter two.

I smiled at the already made bed that Emily had set up, she looked over at me happily, setting down her cell phone as she was probably texting Andrew as always.

"So watcha wanna' do?"

"Girls night, watch scary movies till we pass out with bad dreams?" I laughed.

"Sounds fun!" She shouted pulling at my arm, dragging me to where her collection of scary movies layed scattered on the floor.

"Deffinately the ring!" Emily shouted, laughing as she swooped it up into her hands along with the grudge all three movies.

"Do you have Scream? I know thats not really scary but I love them!"

"Haha yes me too! Alrighty I think we have a enough." She said getting to her feet again, and poping The Ring into the DVD player, I curled up to Tigey(aka emily's kitty cat.) rubbing his fat tommy. He meowed loudly before jumping away, finding a more comfortable spot on the floor next to the sofa.

"Hehe, silly tigey." I whispered as Emily took her spot next to me on the sofa, and the movie began. I could already see the nightmares taking place in my mind, quickly being washed away with the wonder of what Alex was up to. Probably in the comfort of his own home, texting his friends and laughing at some funny joke his boyfriend said.

"Wake up sleepy head....WAKE UP!!" I heard Emily shout impatiently, hitting me repeadly.

"Ow..ow.......OW! okay okay Im up!" I yelled focing myself up from the comfy bed.

"Yay! Now c'mon I want my bacon! And Jess is coming over early to pick us up, and Shannon too since shes determined not to walk to the bus and ride that nasty piece of shit!" Emily protested, her fist in the air as she shouted. 

"Haha, okay I'm almost ready anyway. All I got to do is straighten my hair, and change and brush my teeth and eat and get my stuff toget-"

"Yeah, yea. Your almost ready." She said sarcastically as she began to put on her grey skinnies and black bring me the horizon tee. 

I smiled deviously, pulling a my dark blue BOTDF tee over my head and pale skin. Rushing to their bathroom to find the straightner even though my dark red hair was already perfectly straightened. 

"Hurry up you shit taco! I will not be late again!" I heard Jess shout, making her arrival. 

"I'm coming!" I said setting down the straightner and running down the long hallway towards their kitchen where they both stood eyeing me evily. 

Jess was shoving me out the door as I tried to eat my rice crispy treat, getting it all over me as I ate hastily. 

We made it to school in one piece, although Jess swerved off the road when she heard her favorite song come on. Trying to dance beg=hind the wheel should be illegal! 

"Hey Hey! Shaney!" I heard Abbie, seeing her running down the hall. Her arms wide open ready to hug me. Cookie trailed behind her smiling as usual. He creeped me out. ALOT! Haha.

"Hey Abbie...Hey Cookz." 

"Hey f-Shane." He always almost called me Fag. Not that I really cared. My nick name was Faggot given to me by my prized owner Shannon haha. 

"Whatcha doin!?" bbie shouted, she was always so.....happy haha.

"Nothing, going to my locker. Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because Me and Alex are gonna' hang out after school. And you need to be there!"

"But doesn't Alex have a boyfriend already. I mean he's beautiful and smart and funny...I dazed off imagining him. Only to be awoken by Abbie's giggling.

"WHAT?!"  I said a little embarrassed, blushing excessively. 

"Nothing.....YOU LIKE ALEX!" 

"NOOOOO!....yeaaahhh." I said, I was a terrible liar. 

"Whatta bout your ex boyfriend. Ya know Josh...." The whole room went quiet.

"Yeah. Well were just friends now, I can date and obviously he can. I mean I met his new boyfriend Chase last weekend!" I said protesting. 

"Oh well...then.....TEAM ALEX!!" Shannon shouted grabbing my arm and dragging me to my locker. We were definitely gonna' be late for class. 

The morning class periods went by as I noticed Alex ditched school today. Was he sick? Were we still going to hang out? Did he know I was coming? Did he want to hang out with me? 

I was too surprise that he hadn't had a boyfriend yet. I mean I would die fo someone like him....not Josh who treated me like the rest of his one or one month stands.

"Hey Shane, you okay?" I heard Shannon and Jess say simultaneously as they sat down at our lunch tables with their trays.

"Oh, uhh...yeah. I'm completely fine." I said all together to fast for them to even comprehend.

"What?" Jess said as they both stared at me confused.

"Nothing, I'm just worried Alex is sick or something. And were suppose to hang today."

They looked at each other with devious grins before replying with, "AWWWWWW!!"

"You are so cute sometimes you fag." Shannon said ruffling my hair. Making me giggle and blush.

"Okay, so I guess Alex got a bit of a fake sniffle. Were stilling hanging later though." Abbie said as she sat down on the other side of me. I couldn't help but smile.

"Yayz!" I shouted, throwing my arms around her. She laughed and patted me on the back, obviously having trouble breathing in my grip. So I quickly let go a bit embarrassed of my actions. She was about to speak when she spotted Cookie running at him and leaving me with Shannon and Jess who were giggling about something. I quickly realized Emily had joined the two, sitting by Jess and was now staring at me with wide eyes.

"Waaaahh?" I said looking at her like a deer caught in headlights, and surely felt like it too.

"THEY GROW UP SOO FAST!" She said turning to Jess and Shannon who were staring at her like 'holy shit this bitch be craaaaazy'. Shannon look at me with tears in her eyes. Pretending to wipe them away as she replied, "Yes Em, yes they do. Come here baby boy!" She said taking me in her arms and aalmost squeezing me to death. Prince, one of me and Shannon's close friends came around the corner staring at us as though we were all wild animals. Haha, we could past for wild animals I bet.

"Oh nice Shane. You took my mom huh?!" Prince said pretending to be angry and slamming down his tray of disgusting school food. Usually he packs, but I guess today his mom decided to threaten his life with this shit they call 'lunch'.

"Noooo Princey! I love you!" Shannon screamed letting me go and basically jumping Princey who was now gasping for air. But Shannon wasn't letting go this time. Prince had been her son since the fifth grade. What I wanna' know is why her babies all come out black? Aha!

After lunch school seemed to drag on, but finally me, Abbie and Alex were all gonna' hang at the clubhouse! Yay! Now what to wear? Hmmm? Yep I'm gay, haha(;

Shane's Turn to Fall In Love{boyxboy}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara