Chapter Three.

I decided to wear my vintage Batman shirt with red skinnies and restraighten my hair. I was unbelievably excited for later, and Abbie was coming to pick me up any minute now. It's a good thing Shannon's sister Jayme bought me this new phone for Christmas last year It was my most prized possession, everything I loved put together couldn't equal the love I had for this awesome butt hole phone!

"Shaaaaanee! Abbie's here!" Emily called down, I heard her let Abbie in and suddenly butterflies swarmed in my stomach, I felt sick, really effing sick! I wanted so bad to chicken out, but so bad to hang with him. The excitement seemed to be boiling down the butterflies and I finally got the nerve to walk up the wooden staircase to see Abbie with a huge smile streaming across her face. Her make up was done perfectly as always.

"Heeeey Shaney! C'mon Alex is waiting there for us you whore!" I laughed quietly to myself, trying to hide the nervousness cause' I knew she'd make fun of me. Which wasn't very nice, hehe, not at all!

"Hey butthole!" I said throwing my arms around her excitedly, she began to choke begging for me to let her loose from my very 'manly' grip hah.

"SHANE I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU MAKE US LATE YOU POOHFACE!" She shouted at me, I let go quickly and grabbed her hand, pulling her out of Emily's house!

" '~Hold up, wait a minute, let me put a little love in it!~' " me and Abbie song along to her ipod as we drove. Passing only trees and small houses. We truly lived in the middle of no where. Bumble Fuck no where as we call it. I sighed and sunk deeper into the leather seat. The butterflies were finally settling until we pulled into the small parking lot at the clubhouse. I didn't even move, nor glance at the window I was afraid the butterflies might cause 'verbal vomit'.

"C'mon Shane! I see Alex!" Abbie shouted trying to pull me from my seat, it was fairly easy since I'm not the strongest kid on the block.

"B-but!!!" I screamed in protest before I was on my feet and moving towards Alex, unwillingly.

"Calm down you fuckhole!"

"What the?" I said turning to see her face, what a strange comment? I thought to myself as I stared at her  

like 'What the hell are you even talking about?'

"I cant though! I mean this is isn't a big deal to you but OMG!" I shouted, quickly quieting when we came in reach of Alex. His black hair swooped his face and framed his muscular chin.

"Hey guys!" Alex said throwing his arms around us in a big hug.

"H-Hi!" I replied as he let go and seemed to stare into my longing eyes.

"C'mon guys, I figured we could chill in the grass over there. I brought chips!" He exclaimed pulling at our hands. Chills rushed down my back, making it even harder to walk. He was so adorable when he talked haha.

"Alright!" I agreed putting on a huge smile. I so desperately wanted to hold Alex in my arms...Why was this so difficult to contain? Was it Obvious I was falling all over him? Did he feel my eyes on him when he was turned away? I didn't know if i wanted wanted those answers...

"So Shane your close with Shannon and Abbie right?" Alex asked when Abbie got up to pee.

"Yep! Shannon's like my other half! Why do ask?" I trace hearts on the palm of my shaking hand. It was crazy how nervous Alexander made me.

"I've known both of them for a while now, especially Abbie. I was surprised when I met you the other day. I had never seen you around them but I guess it's no surprise they were friends with a cutie like you.

My eyes widened with his words and my face suddenly felt hot. Was he for real? Was he flirting with me or just making a comment? Either way it left the biggest grin on my face. "T-That's very nice of you too say." I reply slowly, not daring for our eyes to meet. How was he so sweet? I mean I've had plenty of relationships and guys who have called me cute or adorable, but when Alex said the words they felt so much heavier. They werent empty words. They werent meaningless this time.

"Your oddly shy for someone who hangs with Abbie and Shannon and all those guys. Is it me?"

"N-No! I mean...I don't know..." I didn't want to admit he made me nervous or that I was the slightest bit attracted to him.

"Haha, yur just what expected I guess. You sure are cute, and you blush a lot. If you contain yourself I might get the idea you like me." Alex said with humor in his vioce. I started blushing even reder now! Damn Shane, pull it together! I repeatedly threatened myself!

"Don't worry about it, I think it's kinda' sweet; even if you dont like me." He said kinda' sad at the end. Do I tell how I feel? No. It's too soon, my hearts already been broken too much inside, Josh left so damaged I still don't have the ability to completely let anyone in. Especially not a boy I just met. Even if he makes me feel different than any other boy does, it's too risky.

"What are you guys talking about?" Abbie asks with a huge smile. She certainly knows how to make things awkward. Hah.

"Just stuff, Shane was telling me how close him and Shannon are, I definitely see their similarities. They both crack their fingers a lot and laugh when they don't know what else to say." Alex covers. I look up at him and smile, giving him a silent thank you for not saying anything to Abbie. I love Abbie but shed over react and be a goofball if she knew how I was acting around Alex.

"You noticed that too! I thought I was the only one!" Abbie giggled sitting back down next to me and Alex. I took a deep breath. I wasn't going to keep acting weird around Alex. I wasn't going to be so dfferent. I wanted him to see my real self.

The next two hours we spent playing hide and seek. Which wa Abbie's idea, oh how she loved that game. Then we sat and played truth or dare. Nothing to serious, but now it was getting dark. I was having so much fun. I didn't want to leave!

"We oughtta' go." Abbie said getting up. She pulled Alex into an embrace and kissed his cheeks like he was some little kid. It was sweet, it even made me giggle a little. Alex rolled his eyes and took a step toward me, a huge smile now on his face. When I choked up and stood there like an idiot he laughed and pulled me into a cozy hug. I wrapped my arms around him and took in his coloney scent. He began chuckling, almost like he could read my mind and knew exactly what I was doing.

"Call me sometime." He whispered in my ear before letting go. I quickly gained my composer after almost falling to my knees from the queeziness.

"What did Alex say to you before we left?" Abbie asked as we drove down the street. I was hoping she didn't notice that...damn. I smiled at her, trying to contain the butterflies that fluttered in my stomach from just thinking about him and his words.

"Nothing really. Just that he had fun hanging with us, the norm." I lied through my teeth. Abbie rolled her eyes, not believeing a word but dropped the subject. I knew her best though, she wasn't done with it.

"Well I guess you just want tell me so I'll tell you what Shannon texted me while I was in the bathroom..." Her voice went quiet like she was dreading tell me.

"What!" I yelled now getting antsy. What was wrong with my buttcake, my home girl, my sister?

Abbie turned to face me when we stopped at a stop sign, "Her and Matt broke up. And don't go freaking out and shit, it was no big deal." She says already knowing my reaction. I was going to kill Matthew. I was gonna' do it, I swore to myself. "Why in the hell woul;d he let her go! Is he some type of dumbass?!" I yelled, feeling my blood tempature raise. Abbie just laughed at me as we pulled into Emily's driveway now.

"Give her call. Make sure she's okay. We all know if she needs someone to talk to your the man." She said with a sad smile, hugging me from over the seats. I hopped out and waved goodbye to Abbie. Tonight was going to be a long night.