Shane's Turn to Fall In Love{boyxboy}

I stare at the tan locker infront of me and look around, no one looks familiar at first. My palms are sweaty as I clutch the lock and turn to find my combination. Its simple, and I get my stuff put away quickly. I don't know whether to ask any body where I should go, or wing it.

But suddenly Im pushed foward into my locker, only to here laughing from behind me. I turn quickly orrginizing myself to see a boy on the ground next to me, his long dark brown hair that almost seems a shade of black hanging in his face, shielding away his eyes. My heart races and I don't know if I should help him. But I do. I grab one of his books and what looks to be a schedule and handed to him with a sad smile.

"Hey, I'm shane."

"Ahh, heey I'm Alex." The boy says finally looking up at me. His dazzling green eyes shock me for a moment and I sigh in amazment. He chuckles a bit beneathe his breathe and a stammer back to reply weakly, "Ahh.....So its nice to meet you." I eagerly shake his hand. And he looks surprized.

"You too." He laughs.

"Soo.....where are you headed, cause' I have no clue?" I said with a chuckle. His eyes lit up and he smiled.

"Let me see yuor schedule."he asked, taking the piece of paper from my shaking hands.

"Oh, were both heading to Mrs. Roberta's class. C'mon." he says jestering with his hand. I blush alittle and follow after him. My mind filling with the thought of how cute this kid was.

"AHHHH!!" I heard from behind, arms flew up from behind me and I fell forward, someone landing on my back.

"What the hell!" I began to twitch.

"Shaney!" I heard already knowing at once who it was..

"Shanny!" I screeched turning my body to wrapp my arms around her. She was giggling uncontrollable, and squezzing me way to tight.

"Ehh....I...can't breath...Shannon!" I yelled

"Im never gonna' let go!", she yelled happily, squeezing even tighter.

"Ahhh.....guys?" We heard looking up to see a confused Alex, and an even more confused Matt.

"Matty!" Shannon jumped up and hugged Matt. Her arms squeezing him almost unbareably tight. I flinched and looked to Alex with a sad smile, sorry he had to meet my friends this way.

"Sorry, theese are my friends, Shannon, and Matt."

"Oh, heey." Alex smiled and waved. Shannon giggled a little and let go of Matt, then ran to Alex, hugging him, not as tight but still quite tight.

"Kid I don't know yet!" she laughed.

"Haha, I'm Alex. I just bumped into Shane and was showing him our first class. Which were problely going to be late to now."

"Ohh, I'm sorry." she said sadly, going back to Matts sighed. Touching his hair oddly.

"Well we should be heading to our classes to. It was nice meeting you." Matt said, his vioce low as he took Shannon's hand and they moved through the halls. Shannon turned quickly waving, and Matt just laughed at her. I smiled, I was already missing them.

"Your friends are.....interesting." I froze, giving a low chuckle.

"Yeah, there pretty effing amazing." I laughed. We began to walk again, silence took over. And I felt that nervous feeling climbing up my throat again, slowly choking me.

"Ehh.....so..." I tryed to make conversation, but seemed to fail. He looked at me with a smile.

".......so are you knew here?" he asked.