youngins

Chapter 2

Varos pov.

Just another girlfriend , now all i got hoess , just looking for a down girrl , she was fucking on the low!!!

I can't believe this crazy bitch man. After all i did for her ass she gone pull this shit. How she gone try to go off on me and she the one in the wrong.

I pulled out of the schools parking lot and headed home to change and head to the trap.

I don't know about cash right now. I love that girl but i ain't use to dealing with this shit. She a handful no doubt.

I pulled up to the house and hopped out and walked to the door pulling out my keys. I unlocked the door and stepped in the house , shutting the door behind me.

I went up the stairs to my room to see cashes clothes every where. I shook my head and went to the bathroom and removed my clothes jumping in the shower.

I just have female problems because chanelle came up to me too and her stomach was fat asf.

She was talking on some crazy shit , saying im the father of her baby and stuff like that.

I got out the shower wrapping a towel around my waist. I went to my closet and pulled out some clothes to wear.

I picked black levis and a last kings sweat shirt with timbs. I combed out my afro and put a beanie over it.

" VARO!!! Where yo ass at!!!" I heard micheals voice from down stairs. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and saw micheal shaking.

" nigga whats wrong with you?" I asked looking at him like he crazy.

" man , we just got robbed man." He said breathing hard.

" the fuck , how?" I said grabbing my keys and walking out the door with micheal behind me.

" i dont know , scooby called and told me and i came here." He said as i started the car and backed out the drive way. My phone started ringing and it was scooby. I answered and put him on speaker.

" ayyye , where y'all niggas at?" He said sounding like he's out of breath.

" we on our way , what the fuck happened." I asked running a red light.

" man , i came to the trap like you said and saw these niggas driving away from our trap i chased them down and managed to get one of them niggas but the rest got away." He said as i pulled up to the trap.

We hopped out and ran inside. Shit was thrown everywhere , its like a tornado ran through this mother fucka.

" scooby where you at." Micheal said as i walked to my office to see my safe gone. I punched the wall in anger. It was over a 100 grand in that safe.

" varo come see this shit." Scooby yelled. I walked out my office and went to the basement where micheal and scooby where.

I saw a dude wrapped in a chair and scooby was beating his ass. I pulled scooby off of ole dude and took a good look at him.

" jake?" I said confused. Jake worked with us awhile back when marcus was running the trap. One day he disappeared and we haven't seen him since until now.

" nigga you plotting on us." Scooby said catching his breath. Jake shook his head and looked down.

" you youngins are so stupid , all you care about is getting money and fucking bitches." He said chuckling. I kneeled infront of him.

" what you talking about?" I asked.

" i'm talking about you letting IRN blow up in flames after me and marcus got it this far." He spat. I rose my eyebrow.

" in a few months , everything you worked for and everything you love is going to be gone if you don't stop and think." He said.

" what do this have to do with you and yo homies busting my trap?" I asked standing up straight and crossing my arms.

" it's sad that all you care about right now is this fucking trap." He said shaking his head smirking. I heard a click and a red light was blinking in his shirt.

" what is that?" Micheal said ripping his shirt open and my mouth fell open at the bomb that read 10 seconds.

we all looked at eachother and dipped out. We was almost out when the bomb went out.

I tackled michael and scooby as flames shot up.

" yall alright?" I asked holding my shoulder. I think i dislocated it when i hit the ground.

" im good." Micheal said dusting his self off.

" I think im dead." Scooby said being his over dramatic self. I shook my head as i got off the ground.

" what was all that shit he was talking?" Scooby asked getting up as well.

" i dont know but i know we in some deep shit." I said shaking my head thinking about what he said.

In a few months , everything you worked for and everything you love will be gone if you dont stop and think.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I pulled in my garage and hopped out the car. After the explosion me , scooby , and micheal discussed some things and now it was almost 1:00am.

I walked in the house to see cash sleep on the couch. I shook my head and walked to my room to take a shower and go to sleep.

I hopped out the shower and threw on some boxers and basketball shorts and got in my bed and fell asleep.

I felt kisses on my neck and face. I opened my eyes to see cash on top of me.

" yo what you doing?" I asked sitting up.

She instantly started crying.

" baby , im sorry. Please dont leave me , you the only thing i have left." She said looking down at me.

Is she serious right now? I thought as she continued to cry.

" just go to sleep , we will talk about it tomorrow." I said pulling her down so she was laying on top of me. She sniffed and put her head in the crook of my neck.

After awhile her breathing slowed and she was sleep.

This has been a long day. I thought as i went back to sleep.

............................

Story getting juicy already and its only the second chapter.

The next chapter will be about getting to know the characters y'all really don't know about.

Until next time thugs and thuggettes.

~Laquaisha~

Vote

&

Comment

Xoxo