This book will not continue. (Explanation + More)

(If you read this in my other Aphmau fanfiction book, spoiler, it's almost exactly the same.)

I began this book in late December of 2017.

I last published a chapter in late June of 2018.

It's pretty clear by this point that this book is not ever going to come back, but I feel like I should close it off.

When I began this book, I was a pretty big Aphmau fan, who A) didn't have the best grammar, B) did not have a story plan, and C) knew absolutely nothing about FNAF.

I haven't had motivation for this book for two years, and had dug myself into a corner in terms of the story. I also haven't watched an Aphmau video in over a year.

So I am sad to say that this book will not continue, and while I've known it for about a year, and it's in my bio, I felt like it was important to put it here.

I would tell you how this book was supposed to end, but if I'm being honest, I don't know where it was supposed to go either.

So to everybody who has supported this book, giving it reads and likes, adding it to your libraries and reading lists, I just wanted to say thank you. I appreciate it now, I've appreciated it from the first read and first vote, and me from almost three years ago would have never imagined this.

If you're interested in reading some other stories of mine, all my other books are unfinished, but here's the basic rundown.

Princess of Secrets (A Mystreet x Skyarmy FF)
This book is discontinued.

Book Description:
Nobody knows what Princess Jessica looks like. She suddenly disappeared at the age of fourteen, never to be seen again. Shortly after, Queen Sylvanna disappeared.
Katelyn is minding her own business, when she hears a knock on the door.
Mysterious people show up, looking for a girl, and showed her a image.
The image looked like a certain girl... who's name was Aphmau.
Will Aphmau be found out?
When a mysterious person kidnaps another person, will the Sky Army seek out their beloved member?
Will they ever find their missing relatives?

Music's Melody
This book is discontinued.

Book Description:
On my fourteenth birthday, I had the worst nightmare of my life, and woke up blind.
Of course, that's not humanly possible.
But then again, I'm not human.
All girls of my race had to go through it, but you never know about it.
Because you must discover it alone.
But you don't have to go through it alone.
There's something for everybody.
And I chose music.

Camellia (Short Stories Book)
This book has a chance of being continued.

Book Description:
I've always had lots of stories in my head that I wanted to write down, but the majority lead nowhere after awhile. So, instead, I decided to write a book full of short stories that I wasn't sure about turning into a full book, but still needed to write out. This book is for my creativity and enjoyment, but if you do like these stories, let me know. I love feedback, and knowing any mistakes so I can correct myself, and do better in the future.

This isn't a consistantly updated book. I write in my freetime, and these are stories I feel like sharing online. I don't have a schedule, as I want to write whenever feel like it, not when I'm supposed to. I posted the third chapter in October of 2019, and from then on I was not able to post any more chapters due to not having a device. The fourth chapter was posted in mid-July of 2020, now that I had a device from which I could write stories. Due to this, you may notice a change of style from the third to the fourth chapter. This could happen again, and if it does, it will be brought to your attention.

I don't write my stories in Wattpad, as that could lead to mispellings or gramatical errors. I write all my stories in Google Docs, which gives me a much better access to correct writing.

My style of writing will change over the course of this book, and that's okay. I enjoy looking back on it, and it'll be evidence to how I've grown.

I would put this in an author's note in a new chapter completely, but I'm not too fond of that idea, so any notifications or author's notes will be at the end of each chapter.

If none of these interest you, that's perfectly fine, but I felt like putting them here.

However, if all of these sound interesting to you, might I suggest my other social medias:

Instagram
nighttime artist
quillsnqueens

Tumblr
chilled-gay-baker

Pinterest
Sleep Rosebud
4nighttime_artist4

AO3
4nighttime_artist4 (I have nothing posted here)

So there. This is the end of the book. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it when I still had motivation.

Perhaps one day, we will meet again on another book.

But of course, that's for another day.