Chapter 7

Jess's POV

I jumped to the next balloon, and heard Adam yell behind me. I laughed, saying, "Haha! Take THAT Adam!"

"Jess why!" He whined.

I jumped to the next one, and crawled up the vents.

A minute later, everybody was tagged, but me. Ross found me in the vents, and tagged me, just as I was running away from him. I suddenly, with an explosion, turned into Mari.

"ROOOOSSSS!" I whined.

"Next round!" Jin yelled.

Adam was the seeker. I ran to one of the secret tunnels, appearing in a quote on quote "car". It's fake to make it look like decent people are here. I laughed. They would have no idea how to find me.

I watched Adam tag Ross, who was hiding in a closet outside. He also tagged Barney, Jin, Red, Max, and Shelby.

"Jess, I'm scared," Jin said.

"I'm terrified," I said.

"Ahhhh Adam!" I heard Jin yell.

The boys talked for a little bit, and then Adam said, "Jess you got quiet."

"Yeah Jess, you are so gosh darn quiet," Max commented.

Shelby giggled.

I giggled saying, "I'm just so nervous."

"I found her!" Adam yelled.

He jumped all around and on top of the fake car, but couldn't find a way in. I just kept on giggling, saying, "You can't get me."

They all ran around the car for the longest time, except for Max and Shelby, who were I think eating. Found the snacks they brought. I brought a box of cookies. Chocolate chip.

"Where's Ross?" Adam asked.

"I gotcha!" Ross yelled, as he climbed in the car, and I screamed. An explosion sounded, and the room was filled with blue and red sparkles.

"Ahh, my ears!" Max yelled.

"Is it Ross time?" Ross asked.

We were using a gaming system that used tiny cameras to watch us, and judge which person won.

'JinBop won!' The game said.

"It's rigged!" Ross yelled.

"Oh yeah, Jess taught me how to hack," Jin said casually.

Jess and Shelby giggled.

"Jess, who taught you how to hack again?" Adam asked.

"Ja- Jas- Jason." I stuttered.

"Oh yeah," Adam said quietly.

Jason was my best friend who died in middle school, due to a mysterious man. We all died too, but unlike us, he didn't get an animatronic form. Adam got his form before the rest of us.

Adam's POV

I remember it perfectly:

~Flashback~

I woke up, drifting around, staring at the blood of my friends. I glanced at Jess, and my heart stopped. All my friends but her were dead. She was crying on us, muttering, "I swear, I will find out who did this to you guys."

"Oh no you won't," the guy who killed us said. He was wearing a hooded jacket, we couldn't see his face, because he had a mask on too.

He walked closer to her, holding the knife. I watched her get killed. Before it happened, Jason rose out his body, and stood next to me watching, terrified.

She rose out of her body, ran over, and hugged us, but still cried over us. I floated over to Golden Freddy. He looks cool. I went into him, and immediately I knew I was able to live again. I felt human. I looked human, too.

Jason saw this, smiling sadly, almost like he knew then.

A light came out of the sky, and an angel came down, smiling at him.

"Just one sec," Jason said.

The angel nodded.

He looked Jess straight in the face, and said, "You can't come with me."

By now, everybody else's souls were peering out of their bodies, and they were watching.

"WHAT!? NO, LET ME GO WITH YOU!" She yelled.

"No Jess, you must stay here!" He said, pushing her away, and toward the animatronics.

She screamed at him while he pushed her toward the Marionette, and she went inside, and when she came out, she looked angry, but sad. She looked like herself again.

The others quickly picked animatronics, so they could hold her back. She turned into the Marionette, which had disappeared when she got into it. We held her back as she screamed while the angel took Jason into the bright light. The light closed, and Jess fell to the floor, human again, and we all turned back to human. She sat on the floor crying.

~Flashback End~

Sometimes, I feel guilty, like her suffering for months after about Jason was is and will always be....

My Fault.

A/N

For those of you who need to know what Jason looked like, picture Jason's (Jess's husband) Minecraft Survival skin (ya know, Jojo, the kids, you know what I mean).

Comment down below if I should do: Aarmau, Mithross, Shelax (Max x Shelby), or Skymau. Or do you want me to make like, Travlyn as well? Let me know, and don't forget to vote on this chapter! Each vote makes me want to write just a little bit more!

Remember to enjoy reading, love your life, and as always, bye my Mermaids!