Chapter Twenty-Seven: Harsh Words

Start from the beginning

"So that leaves.  .  ." Harmony trailed off glancing at Toby.

"Wait...it couldn't have been Toby." Clockwork started feeling a lump in her throat forming. "H-he's my best friend, he wouldn't just kill someone to get out, and just l-leave us to die..."She stopped and looked at him, "Toby, tell me that they're lying you p-piece of...piece of..." Clockwork said stopping herself, "JUST TELL ME THAT THEY'RE TELLING GODDAMN LIES ALRIGHT?! I WANNA HEAR IT." She said stomping over to his podium.

Toby stayed silent and twitched more than usual.

She grabbed him by the shoulders quickly and almost shook him, "Tell me.  .  .that they're lying about you."

"I-I can't...I can't lie t-to my b-best friend." He mumbled softly and it could be heard, in his voice, he was was filled with regret.

And that's the moment where Clockwork's heart cracked in half.

<><>

"Cast your votes!"

Everyone did as he said, casting their ballots with Toby's name on it.

"T-toby, y-you damn j-jerk." Clockwork stuttered holding back her tears, "We were s-suppose to g-get out together." She told him as she slipped it in.

"I know, I'm sorry. He at-tacked me first and I just. . ." He trailed off and looked down at the floor.

The message flashed across the screen as Toby spoke, "The temptation is what killed me."

 ToBy RoGeRs Is GuIiTy

>>PrEpArInG ExEcUtIoN>>

The screen glitched for a moment as the message flashed, and the scene started to change, and the rest of the group was pushed back behind a large metal fence that started to rise up from the ground. 

"YOU BROKE IT. YOU RIPPED THIS FAMILY IN HALF. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO US-" Clockwork started to scream at the faceless man, yelling profanities at him, and much more. "Y-YOU RUINED IT. YOU RUINED EVERYTHING. YOU'RE DEAD TO US. YOU'VE BEEN DEAD TO US." 

Toby just stared at them, and sighed. 

<><>PaInT a PiCtUrE oF tHe PaSt<><>

Toby was prepared for the chains to drag him to his death. Although it wouldn't be as bad as the others, he can't feel pain. Maybe this was a good idea, he'll be in hell with everyone else, he can be the one who greets them all when they die.

Toby fell down as the podiums were snatched away by a conveyor belt that suddenly appeared. His hands were clamped down by the chains that rose up from below the new scene. They wrapped around his torso, his hands, his feet and he was moved across at a high speed and lifted onto a wall.

A knife shot through the wall in front of him and hit the wall only inches away from Toby.

"Toby, everything is going to be okay...I'll come back before dark..." A familiar voice echoed from above him.

Toby's eyes widened as her recognized the voice of his sister. A knife shot out and stabbed him in the arm, hooking him to the wall. Blood started to ooze out of the wound, but Toby felt nothing.

Except for the mental pain of his losses.

"Mom, he ditched us, he didn't even come to see her in the hospital!" Another voice echoed, and this was in fact Toby's voice.

"He's only staying with us for a little while, Toby." His mother's voice said.

Toby's head hung low as another knife shot through and plunged itself into his stomach.

"GET OFF ME!" Most likely his fathers voice. A little smirk appeared on Toby's face, but it quickly disappeared. A cleaver shot through into Toby's other arm. More pink blood spilled from the cut forming, although it came out slowly, the cleaver stuck through his arm and hung him onto the wall.

A faint 'tic toc' sound appeared in the mid-chaos. Knives suddenly started shooting out and hitting him in different areas, but none hit him it the kill zone. The wall was covered in knives and pink blood was now visible and looked dripped and stained on the white wall. 

"Toby, you promise we'll get out together?" Clocky's voice echoed, bouncing off the white walls. His eyes widened and his shoulders twitched up, but he couldn't find the heart to speak. 

The last knife shot out and struck him right in the center of his forehead. 

<><>

"Ladies and Gentlemen, THAT'S how you hurt a person who cannot feel pain!"

<<>>Author's Note<<>>

Well now you all know who the murderer was 

Did I kill you guys yet or do I have to step it up? 

Anyways, if you haven't, add and vote! ;D

До Свидания~

~Fatima the llama