Chapter Twenty-Eight: Defeated Battles

Harmony clenched her fist and looked up at Scarlet.

"S-S.."

Scarlet looked at her sister awaiting the reply.

"S-So mad.."

Scarlet crossed her arms against her chest, "Now you're mad huh? Where were your emotions when your best friend died? Your Silver? Your closest companions? I'm surprised that you're feeling like a normal human now." She said coldly towards her.

Harmony tightened her grip and didn't mind her hand turning red from her nails, "You...you ma'dam are a comp-"

"Complete what? Waste? Annoyance? Enlighten me with your small vocabulary."

"You are complete waste of a sister! We're never getting out of here, and I think it's time we accept that!" She screamed at her before stomping out.

The room fell silent after she stomped out, and Scarlet just looked away and stared at her own pedestal. Then carefully hanging on to the wall as she went back for her prosthetic.

<>

The others stared at each other for a few moments before going their own ways, and deciding to keep what they were thinking to their selves. The matter of escaping has left their minds, and for some odd reason they didn't care anymore.

The bonds everyone had are lost. Their plans are now faint memories dear child. The glue that's been holding them together to keep them hopeful and sane was now just...gone.

I suppose you want to know if this is the end? Why am I asking you this so soon? You say the story isn't nearly done?

I'll answer your question with a question dear reader. Despair is something that would spark creativity would it not?

'Just continue with the story you ho'? Okay first of all watch your mouths children.

<3<

When Scarlet first asked herself if they would get out, she was nervous, but hopeful. All of the mention of despair was ridiculous--how would a mansion cause despair?

Now she saw that her past thoughts were so wrong. Everyone else saw this as well, their only family turned out to be traitors. This shouldn't surprise them at all.

That doesn't mean it doesn't still hurt.

Now do you believe that they got out of the mansion, dear? Do you believe that hope overcomes despair, good overcomes evil?

Not all battles can be won.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YES YES I AM ALIVE

I had writers block omg so sorry ;n;

But hey we have one chapter left!!!

Vote and comment!

Can we get up to 1K votes before the book ends? (I'll scream)

byebye~

--Fatima the llama.