Chapter Nine: "Ouch...oh well, let's get to the bottom of this."

*   *   *   *   *

"Ouuuuch....oh well let's get to the bottom of this." Jeff said looking at the dead girl.

"She looks so...surprised..." Clocky said looking at her red eyes that were wide with fright. 

"Oh hey look a n-notepad!" Toby said holding up the yellow book. 

"Sally...how did you find this corpse?" Scalet asked kneeling down to Sally's height. She wiped her tears and hugged her bear that she calls Charlie.

"Charlie and I checked up on her, s-she didn't come out when I knocked and the door was unlocked so...I went in a-and..." She stuttered a bit from the tears and Scarlet patted her head, "It's alright, Sal, we'll find out who did this." Scarlet assured her before turning to look for clues. 

Jeff looked around the room and looked at the scratches on the wall, "Either it was a fight to the death...or they frickle frackled wildly..." He said shaking his head; chuckling at his own joke, but then noticing a tiny piece of cloth on the floor. Green cloth to be exact.

She crouched down and picked up the blue glass spread all over the floor. "Huh..." She said as she examined the glass-like material. 

'It's not see through...' She thought...

"BEN, LEMME SEE YOUR HAT."Glacia yelled at him stomping out of the room. "WHAT WHY?" He asked stepping back from her sudden outburst. 

"Because..I'm kawaii?" She said putting on a kawaii desu face.

"Ugh no I am biatch."

"JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN HAT YOU DERP." She yelled in frustration snatching the hat from his head and examining it.

"Okay okay..."

"Ben...why is there a hole in your hat?" Glacia asked pointing at the hole on the tip of his hat. 

"WAIT WHAT?! MY PRECIOUS HAT!" He cried looking at the hole.

Scarlet looked at the two and then put down the broken fragments and walked over to the corpse. "Poor Eyes..." She heard Harmony say while looking around the room. 

"What.." She mumbled as she touched something sticky on Eye's shoulder. "Ew what did I just touch!" She yelled immediately wiping it on Jeff who was behind her. "What the hell..." Jeff said touching the sticky substance.

"TIME'S UP! GO TO THE TRIAL ROOM NOW!" 

~~~~~

There is a reason why I stopped here ya know.

Okay, so who do you guys think did it and why? ^-^

You guys, NONE of the murders are going to be straight forward...you're going to have to do something we aaaall hate......think.

IF you haven't

ADD

COMMENT YOUR ACCUSATIONS

VOTE IF YOU PLEASE

AND FOLLOW!

~Fatima the llama