Chapter Eleven: Secrets

~~~~~~

Glacia's sorrow grew as she watched the rocket smash into Sally. Blood spraying everywhere followed by a large BOOM.

Harmony stared at her clothes in horror. Slenderman forced them to watch with their own eyes in a safe zone, but when the rocket exploded, he opened the windows allowing her own blood to spray on them.

"S-S-Sally's b-blood is pink..." She stuttered at she looked at her shirt with wide eyes.

"This is too far Slender! WAAAAY TOO FAR!" Ben yelled at the character no one likes anymore.

"Well. I figured that you guys would want something to remember her by! I did nothing wrong." He said; false innocence in his voice.

"YOU BRINGING US HERE WAS WRONG YOU SICK PIECE OF-" Glacia started yelling at him before she was cut off. His tendril lashed out and held her neck; lifting her up.

"Care to finish that sentence?" The tall man growled at her; annoyed with her actions lately.

"I...r-regret nothing you sicko.." She coughed out scratching at the tendril that was chocking her. He let her drop to the floor coughing and holding her neck in pain.

"You're just asking to get killed. First the little potion you were planning to kill with, basically sending your dear sister-like friend Sally in which you cared for dearly to oblivion, and now you're trying to assault me? Naughty naughty girl..." The tall man said standing over her as everyone watched too shocked to speak.

"I...I don't care." She managed to cough out, "You're the...one who b-betrayed us. I'll keep doing this till y-you let us go." She said in a scratchy voice, "you've lied to everyone and killed the only people in the world that understood us, so right now I don't care." The girl muttered giving slender the finger.

"EVERYONE OUT! NOW!" He yelled sending everyone out the door, except Glacia.

* * * * * * *

Ben waited outside the trial room impatiently. He tapped his foot in annoyance as he waited for his friend, finally the doors opened and Glacia stumbled out surprisingly unharmed.

"What happened?" He asked immediately almost tackling her in the process.

"CHESUS CRACKERS!" She yelled flinching back and hitting a wall.

"Sorry sorry...what happened?" Ben asked eagerly.

"Nothing happened, Ben. Calm down..." She told him calmly.

"Promise?"

"I promise."

After the words left her mouth he happily nodded in approval and they walked back throughout the halls, waiting for Slenderman to announce the next floor release. What Ben didn't see was that Glacia was crossing her fingers behind her hip as she was walking side by side with him.

* * * * * *

Glacia was acting more distant the next couple of days, the bags under her eyes grew as more days passed by. No murders were made which helped everyone sleep easily and relax better. The bags under her eyes were caused by how hard she thought about things, or at least that's what she tells everyone. Of course she dodges the questions everyone asks her about her health and continues on by changing the topic.

*time skip till the next night*

Harmony knew that there was fifteen minutes left till Slenderman would force them to their rooms and make them sleep. Everyone was inside their rooms trying to get some more sleep, but she stumbled outside and walked through the halls.

She was unsure of why she was doing this, but she kept walking. A song popped into her head in which she quietly hummed along. (Play the multimedia for effect)

Got a secret can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

She glanced at the bedroom doors as she walked by.

If I show you that I know you

Won't tell what I said

Cause two can keep a secret

If one of them is dead

Harmony walked pass the cafeteria and kitchen that were dimly lit, creating a creepy vibe. She continued on.

Why...do you smile like you were told a secret?

Now you're telling lies cause you were swore to keep it

But no one keeps a secret

No one keeps a secret

As she was walking back to her room she heard someone crying softly.

Why...when you do your darkest deeds do we tell?

It burns in a blaze; becomes a burning hell.

She looked in the direction it was coming from and saw it was coming from Glacia's room.

Because everybody tells

The young girl's heart dropped as she noticed it was her best friend that was crying. She walked over to the door that was creaked open.

Got a secret can you keep it?

Swear this one you'll save

Better lock it in your pocket

Taking this one to the grave

Curiosity overwhelmed her and she peeked through the crack. She slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming.

If I show you that I know you

Won't tell what I said

Cause two can keep a secret

If one of them is dead

Harmony stared at Glacia with eyes as wide as watermelons. There she was, Glacia was weeping softly.

Look into my eyes, now you're getting sleepy.

I hypnotize my secrets that you're keeping

I know what you're keeping

What caused her to act this way?

She was hugging a six-year-old version of Sally.

~~~~~~~~~

*le gasp*

I recommend watching/litening to the multimedia

If you haven't

ADD

VOTE FOR THIS PLOTTWIST

COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS

AND FOLLOW!

Buhbye~

~Fatima the evil llama