Adventures Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Someone loves it," she gasped.

Arthur put in a digit and fingered her. "How much do you love it, Lilly?"

"I...I really do. I love it so much," she moaned. Arthur kissed down her body and licked her nub before inserting another finger into her. He immediately pounded into her and Lilly's back bent up. "Arthur, I'm gonna come again," she gasped.

"Tell me you love me, Lilly."

"I love you, Arthur. I...oh, oh, oh, yes, I..." she made a high pitched gasp and her hips bucked as her climax peaked and washed over her. Her rump went back down and she rolled her head to the side, biting her lower lip. "I want more. Give me more, mo chuisle."

Arthur laughed with glee and started up again, suckling and licking on Lilly's sensitive spot. "I'm gonna make you gush."

Lilly nodded enthusiastically and shut her eyes. "Okay." Arthur curled his fingers in and massaged her g-spot. Lilly moaned out loudly and covered her mouth. Arthur stopped and she growled at him. "What are you doin'?"

"Don't cover your mouth. I want you to be loud."

"But Karen and Sean are..." suddenly she heard noises outside. It sounded like Karen and Sean were engaging in their own recreational activities. "Fuck it, just make me come."

Arthur fingered and massaged inside of her and Lilly's whole body began to tremble. It wasn't long until fluid gushed from her pussy and a loud groan escaped her lips. "FuuuUUUCK!"

Arthur laughed and sucked up all the warm fluid. "That's my girl."

X===================X

It was morning now and Lilly felt amazing and refreshed when she woke up. Arthur was already awake and feeling her belly. "I saw them moving."

Lilly gasped happily and sat up. "Really?"

Arthur nodded with a bright smile. "Yeah. Look."

Lilly lifted up her shirt and waited. She felt them moving then covered her mouth when she saw the movement. "Oh my God..."

Arthur chuckled and kissed her lovingly. "It's really starting to sink in now that I'm gonna be a dad...well, again, but this is different."

"How so?"

"Well, I wasn't married to Eliza and we weren't intimate while she was pregnant, so I didn't get to go through all this."

Lilly kissed Arthur's forehead. "Well, you're doin' an excellent job...Daddy."

Arthur laughed. "C'mere, Momma."

Lilly squeaked and wrapped her arms around Arthur. "Oh! We gotta show Sean and Karen!" Lilly put her pants on and rushed outside. "Sean! Karen!"

They both came out of their tent looking disheveled and sleepy. "Mmm? What is it?" Sean asked her.

Lilly exposed her belly and pointed. "Watch."

Karen and Sean waited. Lilly felt movement again and Sean and Karen awwed in shock when they saw her stomach move. They both put a hand on her stomach and laughed when they felt the babies moving.