He laughed. Since the house was quiet his laughed echo and it was one of the most beautiful laugh I've ever heard.

It may sound like an exaggeration but seeing him laugh openly like this make me wonder about him in school.

I have never paid much attention to him but whenever I bumped into him. He seem to always hold an impassive face and passerby would never know what he's really thinking and make him unapproachable.

"Any plans for tomorrow?" He asked.

"No plans, yet.." I paused to think.

"There's a party at my place tomorrow. If you're interested..." his face was crimson as he looked at me shyly.

Who would have thought he had this side of him? Levi and being shy?

"It's Sunday." I said. "I don't do parties on Sunday."

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause the next day is Monday and we have school." I said in an obvious tone.

"You can always go home early and rest?"

"The party is usually starts at eight something and I sleep around ten on Sunday."

"That's early."

And I laughed. "Your night is my day, and my night is your daytime."

"Bring your friend over tomorrow. It will be fun."

"You mean Quinn?" I asked and he nodded.

"Most likely she'll be down for it." Quinn loves attending social gathering and events while those literally drains my energy. "I'll pass the message to her."

The next day Quinn was making fuss about what to wear tonight at Levi's party. Last night I somehow escape Levi's place half an hour later.

He kept making conversations and whenever I brought the subject that I wanted to go home. He suddenly started throwing some questions at me.

"You can wear potato sack and still look beautiful." I tell her truthfully.

"Aww.." she said sounding please. "But seriously what should I wear tonight?"

"Maybe the dark blue dress that you bought from H&M?"

"I was thinking about that too." She said. "Why ain't you coming?"

"You know how I love spending my weekend at home." I reminded her.

"It's not every-time he decides to throw a party."

"He will throw another later and maybe that time.. but tonight I just want to read comics and relax."

"If you change your mind please let me know."

"I will." I said.

After dinner I was scrolling through Webtoon and was reading comic when an unknown number called me.

"Hello." I answered the phone immediately.

"Hazel?" The voice sounded like Levi.

"Is it Levi?" I asked.

"Yes. Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm at home." I said. "How did you get my number?"

"Are you heading out soon?" He asked ignoring my question.

"Heading where?" It slipped my mind that he must be mentioning about his party.

"To my place? I thought you agreed to come over tonight?"

"First, you didn't answer how you got my number and second, I didn't agree I said I will pass the message to Quinn but that doesn't mean I'm coming."

"Oh." He said sounding disappointed or I could be wrong.

"Quinn will be there though." I said to him. "Thanks for the invite."

"How can I change your mind?"

"Change my mind to attend the party?"

"Yes." He said.

"I don't do social events very well." I said.

"Me too." He said. "Come and give me company then."

I laughed at his words. "I'm sure you'll find more than one company at a party tonight."

"But I like your company more." He said and I don't know if he's being serious or not.

"I'm flattered Levi.. but I honestly don't want to get out of the house tonight."

"Nothing can change your mind?" He asked.

"Unless the DJ is Alan Walker." I joked. "I'm kidding. I'm just not in the mood to attend a party tonight."

"Okay." He said after sometime. "I'll see you tomorrow in school."

"See you. Have a good night."

I expected him to end the call but he stayed on the line.

"I'm ending the call." I said.

"Have a goodnight Hazel." He said and the way he pronounce my name made my stomach do a weird somersault and I wonder if it's a good thing or not.

"Goodnight Levi."

Author's Note: Thank you for reading this book. Please give this chapter a vote and add this book to your reading list. Thank you for voting in the previous chapters. Next update will be on Tuesday :)