Toph

Y/N, Aang, Katara, and Sokka were walking around town as they started their search for the Blind Bandit.

Sokka: I'm really glad I bought this bag. It matches the belt perfectly.

Katara: That is a big relief.

Aang: If we want to find the Blind Bandit, the Earthbending Academy is a good place to start.

Y/N, Aang, Katara, and Sokka walk through the entrance.

Kid 1: Oh, great. You again.

Katara makes a face the two kids scream and flinch.

Katara: Yeah. I didn't think so.

Sokka: Nice work.

Kid 2: (looks at Y/N) Hey, you're the kid who beat the Blind Bandit.

Y/N: Uh, yeah. That's me.

Kid 1: Woah... you really are blind.

Y/N: Yeah. I'm called the Blind Swordsman for a reason.

Aang: Well, enough of that. We need to talk to her. Do you guys know where she lives?

Kid 1: The Blind Bandit's a mystery. She shows up to fight, then disappears.

Katara: Let me handle this. (goes up to the kid) You're not telling us everything.

Kid 2: No, no. I swear it's true. No one knows where she goes or who she really is.

Aang: That's because we're asking about the wrong person. In my vision, I saw a girl in a white dress with a pet flying boar. Know anybody like that?

Kid 1: Well, a flying boar is the symbol of the Beifong family. They're the richest people in town, probably the whole world.

Kid 2: Yeah, but they don't have a daughter.

Aang: A flying boar is good enough for me. Let's check it out.

Y/N and the others all quickly run out of the school. They use Appa to fly to the Beifong estate.

{Time Skip}

Once they arrived Y/N, Aang, Katara, and Sokka see the symbol of the flying boar.

Aang: That's the flying boat from my bision, come on.

Y/N, Aang, Katara, and Sokka quickly run to the side of the wall. Y/N runs and jumps over the wall, as Aang flies, and the other two climbed up. They drop down onto the other side as they hide behind a bush. Y/N heard something so he quickly jumped back as Aang, Katara, and Sokka were sent flying in the air.

Y/N: Oh... I should've warned them.

Y/N gets pulled by the ear.

Y/N: Ow!

???: What are you doing here?

Y/N: Oh, the Blind Bandit.

Blind Bandit: Okay, you found me. What do you want?

Y/N takes her hand and they quickly run to Aang and the others.

Y/N: Aang.

Aang: Oh.

Blind Bandit: How did you find me?

Aang: A crazy King told me I had to find the Earthbender who listens to the Earth. And then I had a vision in a magic swamp, and-

Katara: What Aang is trying to say is he's the Avatar, and if he doesn't master Earthbending soon, he won't be able to defeat the Fire Lord.

Blind Bandit: Not my problem. Now get out of here. Or I'll call the guards.