Aang's Disappearance

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Aang, Sokka, Zuko, and Suki were all sitting outside together while Aang and Zuko were practicing their firebending. But Zuko was teaching Aang very harshly today.

Zuko: More ferocious! Imagine striking through your opponent's heart!

Aang: *groans* I'm trying.

Zuko: Now let me hear you roar like a tiger-dillo. (Aang quietly roars) That sounded pathetic. I said, roar! (Aang roars loudly)

Katara: Who wants a nice cool glass of watermelon juice?

Y/N: I'll take one.

Aang: Ooh, ooh, me, me!

Zuko: (grabs Aang) Hey, your lesson's not over yet! Get back here!

Suki: Come on, Zuko, just take a break.

Zuko: Fine. (lets Aang go) If you wanna lounge around like a bunch of snail sloths all day, then go ahead!

Sokka: Maybe Zuko's right. Sitting around the house has made us pretty lazy. But I know just the thing to change that... (takes of clothes and reveals swimming shorts) Beach party!

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Sokka, and Suki all went to the beach to see if it would help them enjoy the day. Y/N jumped into the water and started swimming, Katara was surfing, and Suki was sitting on a towel. Aang and Sokka were building things out of sand. Aang built a sand sculpture of Appa.

Aang: Check out my Appa sand sculpture.

Toph: Not, bad baldy. But I've been working on my sandbending. You're gonna love this.

Toph created the whole landscape of Ba Sing Se with little Earth King and Bosco.

Aang: Wow, you even made little Earth King and Bosco.

Toph: Try and top that, Sokka.

Sokka: Ta-da!

Aang: Is that a blubbering blob-monster?

Sokka: No, it's Suki! (Toph and Aang laugh)

Toph: Suki, we'll all understand if you break up with him up over this.

Suki: I think it's sweet.

Aang: But it doesn't even look like-

Suddenly the sand sculpture of Suki exploded. Aang looks up and sees Zuko shooting fire at him and he quickly runs away. Y/N heard the explosions and quickly swam back to the shore.

Y/N: What happened?

Sokka: Zuko's gone crazy! I made a sand sculpture of Suki and he destroyed it! Oh, and he's attacking, Aang.

Toph: Come on!

Y/N, Toph, Katara, Sokka, and Suki quickly chased after Aang and Zuko back to the house. As they quickly ran back they saw Zuko getting shot out of the house from Aang's airbending.

Katara: What's wrong with you? You could have hurt Aang.

Zuko: What's wrong with me? What's wrong with all of you? How can you sit around having beach parties when Sozin's comet is only three days away? (sees everyone looking at him) Why are you all looking at me like I'm crazy?

Aang: About Sozin's comet. I was actually gonna wait to fight the Firelord until after it came.

Zuko: After?

Aang: I'm not ready. I need more time to master firebending.

Toph: And, frankly, your earthbending could still use some work, too.