Earth King's Trust

Y/N, Toph, and the others were on an island. Aang and Momo were hugging Appa while Y/N, Toph, Katara, and Sokka were watching.

Sokka: Look, we escaped from the Dai Li, we got Appa back, I'm telling you, we should go to the Earth King now and tell him our plan. We're on a roll.

Katara: One good hour after weeks of trouble isn't much of a roll.

Sokka: We can build on it. If we want to invade the Fire Nation when the eclipse happens, we need the Earth King's support.

Y/N: What makes you so sure we'll get to the Earth King so easily? These Dai Li Agents are trained warriors.

Toph: Yep. Besides things don't usually go that smoothly for our little gang.

Sokka: I know, but I got a good feeling about this. This time will be different.

Katara: Sokka, Long Feng is in control of the city. I think we should just keep flying and leave this horrible place behind us.

Toph: I'm with sweetness. I've seen enough of Ba Sing Se. And I can't even see!

Y/N: Same here. I'm not going back.

Aang: But now that we have Appa back. There's nothing stopping us from telling the Earth King the truth. About the conspiracy and the war.

Sokka: See, Aang's with me. It's the whole reason we came here in the first place, we have to try.

Y/N: *sighs* Fine. Let's just hope the king isn't a bad person.

Aang, Katara, and Sokka saw three boats.

Sokka: That's probably the Dai Li searching for us.

Katara: Let's fly.

{5 Minutes Later}

Toph: Can we please buy a new saddle?! Riding bareback is terrifying!

Y/N: Whoo! Hoo!

Toph: Why are you enjoying this?!

Y/N: *laughs* Because it's fun!

Sokka: There it is. That whole thing is the palace. The Earth King's chamber should be in the center.

Katara: We have to be careful. Long Feng's probably warned the king that we're coming.

Sokka: Why would you assume that? I think we're just gonna-

Sokka saw a rock flying towards them but Y/N cuts the boulder in half with his sword.

Y/N: You were saying?

Toph: What was that?!

Sokka: Surface air rocks! More incoming!

Y/N: Get to the king! I'll handle these guys!

Toph: Be careful.

Y/N: (smiles) I will.

Y/N jumped off and he landed on the ground. Y/N saw the the soldiers all running towards him and he quickly changed his blade into air. Y/N swung his sword in the air as a wind slice knocked the soldiers down to the ground.

Y/N changed his blade into water as there were rocks flying towards him and he cut them all with one swing. Y/N suddenly disappeared from the soldiers vision. They all turned around and saw Y/N standing behind them but they all fell to the ground.

Sokka: Woah...

Katara: He's really strong.

Aang: I'm glad he's on our side.