Chapter one

One day in a far away land there was a princess who lived in a castle with her friends and her sister.The oldest Elsa the youngest Anna.One day Elsa found out she had ice powers so she told her sister and friends 'do you think it's scary guys?' Elsa asked scarily " no we don't Elsa it sounds awesome" said Anna excitedly. ''You think so?"asked Elsa thankfully and they had lots of fun." Psst elsa wake-up" whispered anna "Anna go back to sleep" said elsa Anna said "okay" and ran off into the hall. her friends were Repunzel, areil, belle and jasmine. " guys Elsa won't get up to play!!" Anna complained "so I'll go get her" jasmine said. Jasmine ran into elsas her room. " cmon Elsa come play....... Or else I will tell them your secret" jasmine said teasing. She also lived with her brother Jack and his friends hiccup, Eric, Eugene and Aladdin. "Please don't jasmine" begged Elsa " than hurry up!" Yelled jasmine " two things 1. Be quiet you'll wake the boys up 2. Get out im getting dressed " Elsa said "fine" jasmine said and ran downstairs. "She's coming" said jasmine "what... How...." Anna stuttered "Anna I have somthing that she doesn't want you guys to know" jasmine thought. Okay it's time to go to Elsa. "God why do I have a crush on hiccup it's so weird"Elsa said loudly while hiccup was walking past "wow she likes me... YES she likes me!" Hiccup thought. Time to go back to anna and their friends. "She's taking so long" Anna complained as Elsa walked in " guys I have something to tell you" Elsa said " okay tell us" said jasmine "fine... I have a crush on someone" Elsa quickly said "huh who?!?" Squealed anna "hiccup " Elsa said embarrassed "hiccup no way! He has a girlfriend " Anna said yelling not realising that hiccup was in the room "Anna be quiet" said Elsa " oh sorry hehe" Anna said. Hiccup it's time for me to write about you. " Elsa may i talk to you alone?" asked hiccup (see what I did there) " yes hiccup you may " said Elsa. Elsa walked with hiccup to her room. " well? " asked Elsa " I checked with your brother and said its okay so would you like to hang out some time?" Asked hiccup "😅😅😅 your kidding right 😅😅😅 o-oh your serious" said Elsa "😒" (hiccups face) "so?" Said hiccup " two things 1. Okay 2. Don't you have a girlfriend? " asked Elsa " a girlfriend that uses me" added hiccup " anyways I'm breaking up with her" "okay " said Elsa " okay come on we're playing 11 minutes in heaven crossed with spin the bottle we agreed on it last night remember" said Elsa. When they got down the girls and the boys were there. "Okay let's sit in a circle" said Jack. The bottle spun and landed on Anna "oh Anna " teased repunzel they spun again and it landed on Jack "well comon Anna "said Jack. 11 minutes later. "Phew I'm done he farted in there!" Said Anna " hey!" Said Jack okay they spun again and landed on Eric they spun again and landed on ariel "well come on " said Eric. 2 11 minutes in hevean later. They spun once more it landed on Elsa and hiccup. They both went in there. " so what do we do?" Asked hiccup "kiss" said Elsa "😨😳" hiccup expressed "😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 that's going on Instagram " Elsa said laughing "but really do we kiss?" Asked hiccup "no😆" said Elsa "😈it is on like donkey kong" said hiccup as he kissed Elsa "hey cheeky times up" said Elsa as she walked out "Awwww come on!" Said hiccup.
"Well that was unexpected Elsa..." Said Anna jealously "well you and Kristoff do it all the time so me and hiccup can do it!" Said Elsa " oh fine" Anna said blushing " I have something to say" said jasmine " yes jasmine?" Asked hiccup " I'm going to live at pa's house with Aladdin forever" replied jasmine " tell us why jasmine" asked Elsa " well because I had a crush on hiccup before i met Aladdin and I might still have feelings for him sorry Aladdin but it's true! There happy now Elsa?" Jasmine said bursting into tears " wow not even I knew that..." Astrid said " astrid were the flip did you come from?!?" Hiccup exclamied " umm I really do not know one minute I'm in Berk now I'm here..." Said astrid "astrid can I talk to you in private?" Asked hiccup " yeah" she replied