Risky G-B-D

"Grayson, baby you need to be getting dressed we have a dinner to get to in half an hour" I shout down to my husband who currently is in the bedroom sprawled out on the bed. I heard him huff as he shuffled his way to the bathroom where I was currently getting ready.

I felt his hands on my ass, I looked up into the mirror and saw him already looking at me through the mirror. His gaze so beautiful yet mysterious, like his planning something. A smirk grows on his face and I tilt my head knowing he now is definitely planning something. I suddenly feel his hand squeeze my ass I turn my head to look at him.

"Whatever you are planning stop right now, we have a dinner to attend with our parents and your siblings" I whispered to him my lips right by his ear. I heard him let of a light groan, his hand now coming up to grip round my waist. He leans in to my ear now, feeling his warm breath down my neck sends goosebumps all over my body.

"Why don't we stay home and do some productive activities instead" he kisses my neck, his hand going under my pj top softly moving up tickling my skin so slightly. I turn around to him and smirk at him as he sends a smirk back. I lean in and place a soft kiss upon his lips. I pull back ever so slightly our lips barely touching. I place my hand on his chest and push him back sending a smile his way. He lets out a laugh throwing his head back

"Get in the shower quickly, we have places to be" I laughed at him, he groans undressing and jumping in the shower while I finish getting ready curling my hair and finishing my make-up.

————————————————

Finally we approached the restaurant and parked the car, I was about to open the car door to get out but felt a large hand stop me, I turned to face my handsome husband who had a smirk lying on his lips. his up to something again. 

"baby we need to get going we are already late" I said to him furrowing my brows as he just continues to smirk. 

"before we go in I brought something for you to wear" I furrowed my brows, maybe its a necklace or something... 

he reaches behind my seat and grabs a bag, he quickly looks at me as a cheeky smile grew on his face. his hand reaches into the bag and pull outs 

a control... what is that for? 

"why do you have a control? what are you upto we need to get going" I sighed but Grayson reached back into the bag and grabs 

a vibrator... 

I shake my head at him laughing "No, no no no no, I am not wearing that, are you insane it's a dinner with our parents and your siblings" I say shaking my head laugh "bearing in mind Ethan is bring his new girlfriend, no they will know, no" I said shaking my head. 

"Come on baby it will be fun, no one will know, it's for you and I to know, have a little fun, it will make my night more enjoyable" he takes the vibrator out the box, I shake my head. 

"Why do you want me to wear this, we can just have sex when we get home, could of done it before we came out if you told me" I said to him his mouth fell open a little 

"Well you could of told me that before we came out" he sighs thinking back to what he could of had but didn't "Any way, this will be fun, its sexy too" he fumbles with it in his hands I sigh. If it makes him happy. 

"Fine" I sigh, he smiles at me leaning in to kiss me sweetly on the lips. 

Grayson pulls the bottom of my dress up, his hands running on the inside of my thigh slowly opening my legs, I sigh at the feeling of his warm hands gliding up my soft skin. He looks at me, a lusting smile on his face "Already wanting me baby" he caresses my thigh just before reaching my heat teasingly.