Work -E.G.D-

Waking up in my clean crisp white sheets a smile finds itself surfacing upon my face. I turn over hoping to feel my boyfriends strong arms but am disappointed when I find it bare. I open my eyes to be sure and he wasn't there.

I get up putting on Ethan's white button up top to cover myself as I walk downstairs to greet my boyfriend with his morning breakfast as he works in his home office. I walk into the kitchen getting the ingredients out to make him pancakes to which he loves. Flipping the pancakes onto his plate I making him his morning coffee as well. His not going to expect a thing.

Once happy with how his pancakes turned out I smile to myself being proud of myself as I ruffle my hair and make sure I look somewhat presentable for when I greet my beloved boyfriend.

------------------------------------

"Knock knock" I said as I opened the door to his office, I poked my head around the door to see Ethan sitting in his office chair looking overly stressed which saddens me to see him in such a state.

"I made you some breakfast bubba and a cup of coffee" I placed the items down on the desk and turned my full attention onto him, his head hung low with his hands running over his head. Seeing his dismay is something I don't like at all. I pondered over to him placing my hand on his shoulder the mere touch makes him relax ever so slightly but still tense.

"Whats wrong Ethan" I asked him grabbing his chin making him face me. His eyes looked drained considering its only morning. Ethan shook his head sighing to which brought a frown upon my face seeing him in distress.

I placed my leg over him sitting upon his lap so I can get a better look at him face and get his attention. His hands immediately wrapping around my waist holding me tight.

"Work load bubba being the boss isn't always easy" He mumbles out, I grabbed his face making him look at me as I planted a soft kiss upon his lips to which he deepened. His hands suddenly creeping down finding a place on my ass. I pulled away from him and just looked at him face, thinking.

"Why don't you just take a quick break from that" I said to him as I softly closed his computer screen raising my eyebrow at him. He sighed sitting back in his chair as my hands went around his neck rubbing my thumbs up and down soothingly.

All a sudden an idea came into my head, why not get rid of his stress.

I smirked to myself as Ethan had his eyes closed I leaned towards his placing a gentle kiss on his jaw line going up to his ear. He let out a shaky breath his hands tighten there grip on my ass squeezing slightly.

"What are you doing bubba?" Ethan let out with another shaky breath, I moved back so I can look at his face.

"Helping you get rid of this stress your holding right now" I said as I started to unbutton the white shirt of Ethan's I was wearing. His eyes following my hands as his breaths started to get heavier.

"Y/N I have to work bubba" He said still watching as I undo the shirt sliding it of my shoulders and placing it on the desk behind me. Now only in my underwear.

"I'm sure the boss can take a little break from his busy schedule" I whispered in his eye placing a kiss on his eye lobe placing mu hand under his top slowly lifting it up and over his head joining his top with mine I placed on the desk.

I started to kiss upon his neck sucking ever so slightly on his sweet spots teasing him slightly, my fingers playing with the waistband of his Adidas tracksuit bottoms. I then decided I'm going to take this further, I placed my hand inside his boxers retrieving his dick and pulling it out running my hands up and down his shaft.