Birthday -E.G.D-

Laying in the bath I was preparing myself to give my boyfriend the best birthday sex he has ever had. I have completely stripped my body of its hair making sure my skin is extra smooth.

I got out the bath and started applying my coconut body lotion all over making my skin appear bright. Looking at the counter top I smiled at the red lingerie set I brought from Victoria Secret today just for tonight. Something I know Ethan will completely love. I slipped the set on and started on my hair blow-drying it straight then running the curlers throughout to give it a more messy look. I mean by the end it will be messy anyway. I applied waterproof mascara and a little concealer. My hair and make-up will be ruined anyway.

Looking in the full length mirror I was satisfied with my look and now am just going o wait for Ethan to knock on the door as I purposely made him forget he key. Ethan is due to be here soon as he text me, as I was waiting I applied some perfume on and sprayed the room getting everything set and ready so nothing goes wrong.

*knock *knock

A smirked appeared on my face as I knew Ethan was now here and he has no idea what is about to happen. I trotted down the stairs and looked out the little window to see Ethan standing on the porch hands in his pockets rocking on his feet waiting for me to open the door. I fixed my hair sorted out my lingerie and went to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door Ethan's eyes widened

"Happy birthday baby" I said, Ethan quickly pushed me in the house and closed the door as I fell against the wall to which I leaned against smiling with my finger in between my teeth.

"Baby people could have seen you" He said shutting the door then turning around to look at me, his eyes travelling down my body his lip falling between his teeth as a smirk appeared on his godly face. His hands found there way to my waist touching the delicate skin ever so softly

"Damn baby you are looking mighty delicious" He whispered in my ear nibbling my lobes then placing a kiss on my neck. I placed my arms around his neck "A special gift for you baby" I replied back winking at him.

He grabbed my legs lifting my up as I automatically wrap myself around him giggling as he smiled up to me placing a gentle kiss onto my lips. "As much as I love this little naughty set I would much prefer it on the floor" He said to me making his way up the stairs.

He flopped me down on the bed standing over me as I leaned up against my elbows. I looked down to his prominent bulge within his jeans as a devious smile inched on my lips. I lifted my foot up rubbing it against his dick with is being held hostage by his clothes. "Looks like you need help down there" I looked up to him to see him watching my foot to every inch of its movements "Let me help you" I said and I crawled up and slowly crawled over to him moving my hips side to side.

I reached for his belt slowly undoing it while my left hand massages him through his jean - painful teasing is the best. I soon undone his buttons on his jeans calmly moved his jeans down his legs completely missing the area that he wants my attention. "Please baby it is my birthday after all" He pleaded to which I ignored still teasing however now having my hands around the waistline of his boxers slipping my finger in the waistline running back and further as I bit my lip. The more I'm teasing him the more I'm teasing myself as well. I pulled his boxers down as his dick sprung out hitting his lower abdomen. I licked my lips as my mouth started to water

"Wow baby, don't matter how many times I have seen your dick you always manage to surprise me with how big you are" I licked my lips once more as I grabbed the base of his dick and kitten licked the tip to gather the pre-cum. I licked his dick from the base to the tip while rubbing his dick up and down.