ఌ Promise ఌ(3)

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong Deku? Your electricity went out" Kota complained and poked my head.

"I-I think it's time for bed now, a-and plus we are going to swim tomorrow and we all n-need energy for that...so..." I sucked in a deep of breath not leaving Katsuki's gaze.

"He's right you know! We need energy to be hero's and do hero work!" Mahoro said to the younger kids.

"Alright fine but can you still carry us to the camp?" Kota asked and I nodded.

"Hold on...okay?" I whispered to they could hear.

"Okay..okay deku!" Eri smiled back lifting my mood.

"Uh-uhm excuse me K-Katccan..." I mumbled. His eyes flickered from me to the kids then back to me.

"Alright but come back when you're done" He said and pushed me forward a little. His answer caught me by surprise but I did as he said.

After giving the kids to Pixie-bob and Ragdoll I silently went back to the clearing of the waterfall.

Katsuki was sitting on the ground and looking out. He turned around to face me once I stopped walking and turned around meeting my eye.

"I-uhm..." I fell silent not knowing what to say or to do and looked down studying my shoes.

"Deku...since when did you get all and mighty..."

I froze in my spot in horror. Knowing Katsuki he would want to fight about this- thinking that I got better then him, he wouldn't allow it. And it really want the time to fight...

"Huh?!" He shouted at me and got up.

"W-wait it's not what you-

"Just causes you've got a flashy quirk- now you're becoming better then me...again.. and this time with FUCKING KIDS!? THEY DONT EVEN TALK TO ME!" He shouts at me but I'm even more confused when I see tears in his eyes.

I don't even care that half of the things he's saying is nonsense I just want to...I feel like...

"WHY HUH?! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS BETTER THEN ME?" He yells again gripping his hair and meets my eyes and I can already feel my own tears starting up.

"Damnit deku..."He sobs out falling to his knees.

I stand there in complete shock for a second then sigh and walk over to him. He's sobbing quietly while rocking his body back and forth trying to calm down. I sit down in-front of him and cautiously put my hand on his head.

He freezes in his spot for a second unsure of why I touched him but then gives in. I start to pat his head slowly my pats turning into back rubs and finally I pick his head up and pull him in for a hug.

I let him cry in my neck and continue to pat him softly until he stops shaking. He doesn't hold me back but that's okay cause I know the truth.

I carefully let go and help him wipe his tears before helping him up. He immediately let's go of my hand and stares at the ground.

"Y-your still..." His voice breaks making me frown but I don't reach out and neither does he. It's like we need each other but hate it.

"This didn't happen" He says after a few minutes and starts to walk past me but I catch his arm.

"Katccan...why d-do you hate me.." I whisper but he pulls away and continues to walk. It kills me, the way he completely hates me and doesn't need me the way he needs Kiri..

I let my own tears fall then and walk to the edge just as he did and sit down. I let my tears fall as I cry in pain and hurt but no ones there to rub my back.

As I cry with so many emotions inside that I don't know what to do, I make a promise on another star.

I hug my knees and rock myself until I'm too tired to move, pushing myself back a little I lay on the ground clutching my stomach.

"Oh Izuku...this horrid world doesn't deserve you..."

9/9/2020
-Izuku is my lil baby bean🥺💚

"If gods not fixing the situation then he's using the situation to fix you"-Anonymous