"I think we're all set," I said turning to them with a fake smile on. 

"And don't we seriously want to reconsider this?" Whitley asked frightened, in hopes to persuade us at the last minute. Now that I mentioned minutes...She didn't even look at her watch today. 

"No," I said sternly and started for the door. Maddox and Cavan were the first ones to exit as they were literally standing in front of the door and I stayed a bit behind to look at Whitley. "Where's your watch?" I asked about the thing that should remind her of her father other than her bunny ears. She just shrugged. Well for such priced inheritance she is sure not bothered about the fact that it went missing. 

"I never liked those watch anyway," She said emotionlessly and pushed past me to exit the door. This will be one long day I bet. 

Seeing all those princesses in dresses looking all so beautiful. And the carriages with horses and flowers and oh my hats everything is so beautiful...no. No, it isn't, I need to focus. Most people are already inside and everyone is just waiting for the carriage with prince Ben. I noticed Whitley walking off somewhere, not looking at us as she made her way over to the Vks. I watched as she and Evie hugged. A little pang of sadness attacking my heart.

"Chris?" I tore my attention from the two friends to look at Maddox. "Do you think Adam will hate me?" He asked quietly. The question itself was surprising but coming from my brother it was a shock. He seemed to genuinely care about what will the offspring of Alice think about his actions. Mad never cared about what others thought. 

"I...don't know," I said back. I am not sure what to answer to him just now. I myself am lost in the topic of relationships and feelings. And I caught the source of my confusion staring straight back at me. His slightly curly white hair still cute just like his amazing chocolate brown eyes. The freckles adding to the innocent look that I grew to love. 

And yet he betrayed me. He just wanted to be with me because I was a part of their plan. He never had true feelings for me. The trumpets announced the arrival of King Ben which was a cue for me. I gotta run. Tearing my eyes away from the boy that I had feelings for I turned to Maddox. 

"We need to go," I informed him sternly and he nodded. Cavan gave us a quick look and then run off to find Whitley who had already slipped inside with Evie. 

Maddox and I moved swiftly past the guards that were keeping a very sharp eye on their surroundings. I used my invisibility to sneak past them and threw a rock so it rustled in the bushes which caught their attention so Maddox could slip past. 

We run all the way to the museum. I have maybe never been to a coronation but I know that it will not take forever. We need to move as fast as possible. As expected the museum was empty now. The most prized thing here is the wand and that is with FGM right now. The doors were obviously locked so Maddox had to pick the lock. A skill he developed when we were still fairly young.

"Be careful in there," Maddox whispered to me when I walked past him into the building. The worry in his voice was evident and in a situation like this, it for some reason angered me. I know how to handle myself, we don't need any additional sentiment here. 

"Stop being soft," I simply snapped, even though it hurt me to be this mean, and marched into the building. In case there are any security cameras I turned myself invisible and walked over to the computers by the front desk. The key sure has some force field around it or something to keep it safe, much like the wand had, so I need to turn that off first. 

My fingers danced on the keyboard of the computer, putting in some numbers and characters to turn off the security system. And after few seconds voila I can go. Leaving the computer on I sprinted towards the room with the key in it. This time I didn't waste time admiring the figurines in the rooms. I went straight for the prize which was now in the form of a key. The golden key with one red and one white gem was just at the reach of my hand. And so I grabbed it.