⚽🧡Endou Mamoru🧡⚽

Nooni: Heyya! I wrote this one shot, which is an Endou Mamoru x reader.

Endou: Hey everyone! When watching Inazuma Eleven, make sure the room is well-lit and don't sit too close to the scree-

Nooni: Endou! This is NOT an Inazuma Eleven episode *facepalms

Endou: Oh, sorry, hehe *grins 

So, Nooni, what is a fan fiction? And what does 'Endou x reader' mean?

Nooni: Well-

Natsumi bursts into the room.

Natsumi: NOONI! I WILL KILL YOU! HOW DARE YOU WRITE AN 'ENDOU X READER' WHEN YOU KNOW ENDOU IS MINE!

Nooni: Look, I can explain-

Natsumi chases Nooni around, while Endou watches.

Nooni: AHHHHH!!! WIGGLY, I COULD DO WITH SOME HELP-

Endou: ...Just ignore this all guys, hope you enjoy reading! 

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

No one's POV 

"No way...I can't believe this," mumbled Kabeyama.

"Kazemaru-kun left the team?" Aki questioned, disbelief lacing her voice.

Coach Hitomiko told them he was already in Tokyo. "If he won't be a beneficial member, then why should he stay? It's good he left," she said, not even a speckle of sadness in her tone.

She ordered them all to start their practice, and so the Inazuma Eleven team did, only leaving Endou alone.

"I can't practice...I don't even have the right to kick a ball..." muttered Endou, trudging away from the team...

⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽

Endou remained slumped against the wall, his downcast brown eyes clouded with despair. (Y/N) carefully walked towards him, before kneeling down. 

"Endou-san?" (Y/N) said.

There was no vocal response, he only craned his neck to look at (Y/N). 

"It hurts to see you like this. You're always so happy-go-lucky and determined...now, you aren't like that. You aren't like the real Endou-san we know. Captain, are you listening?"

"I don't deserved to be called the captain. If I really was a true captain, then maybe I would have thought more about my team...then Kazemaru wouldn't have left. It's all my fault!" shouted Endou. (Y/N) flinched- she had never seen Endou this frustrated and crestfallen before.

"Being upset over something in the past isn't going to work out! You need to stand up again!"

Endou ignored (Y/N), continuing to stare at the floor.

"Remember the match with Zeus? You tried and tried and tried so many times, but Majin the Hand wasn't working? But in the end you did it, didn't you?" (Y/N) reminded him, desperately trying to motivate him.

"That has nothing to do with the situation right now. This is different-"

"IT ISN'T!"

Endou winced, surprised by her sudden outburst.

"In the end, the technique wasn't the most important thing. The most important thing was that you didn't give up, your heart didn't give up! So why are you giving up now? Is this how much soccer means to you?"

Endou's eyes widened, but then he frowned. "...Do you think I'll be able to overcome this as well?"

"Of course you will! I believe you!" (Y/N) reassured, passing him the soccer ball she had been holding. 

Endou grinned at her, the real Endou- the one that never gave up. Suddenly, he leaned in, sealing his lips with (Y/N)'s lips. A scarlet blush washed over (Y/N)'s cheeks as you couldn't believe he had kissed you. His lips parted from yours, then he flashed you one of his grins.

"Thank you, (Y/N)! If it wasn't for you, I'd probably never play soccer again..."

Endou stood up, before raising his fist into the air.

"SOCCA YAROZE!"