Crazy new job

Hi, welcome to my game show this is my fifth one so please be nice if my grammar is exceptionally good! PLEASE donut lsiten If you don't like gay relationships why are you here? .lemons! 18+ only! Even tho im probaly 53. Ok enjoy! Thanks I will enjoy...*tucks ur hair behind ur ear*

One cold morning, you wake up hungover in your bed. You shakily stretch, before  getting up to find your phone disregarded pn the nightstand beside you last night. Oh frick *smirk* A chat room was open on the messaging app. You smile down phone seeing that seven was the only person online. You open the RFA messaging app and see Yoosung was online last night ranting about hackers in LOLOL. Seven sends a message!
707 Entered the Chatroom
Y/N Entered the Chatroom

707- Hi Y/N, Good morning!

Y/N- Hello Seven! Have you heard from Yoosung?

707- Yeah, I actually needed to tell you something about him.

Y/N- Oh? What's that.

707- Yoosung has a new job!!

Y/N- He never told me?????/ Omg where does he work./ HE? Got a job ?

707- He started working at the femboy hooters on main street! I was hoping RFA could go and visit him there now that he's becoming such a man!!!

Y/N- Wow I can't believe he's doing something with his life besides playing LOLOL

707- Well I gotta go hack Russia!! TTYL Y/N!

Y/N- Bye, seven~
You drop your phone onto your bed as wild fantasies of Yoosung in his cute new uniform flash through your mind. You shake your head trying to clear away the colorful images, but Yoosung in a tank top and skirt seem to be engrained in your mind.

Your smart phone starts to ring, and you see Yoosungs name light up the phone. You blush and answer the call trying to hide the embarrassment from your voice.

"Hello Jygs aiyga!!! Go...ood morning!......world. Please come see me at work today!!! I want to show you off to all my coworkers. They don't believe that I have a girlfriend T_T."
"Of course I will come see you!"
"I got some new hairclips at the store the other day.😊"
"WOW OMg I cant wait to see how adorable you'll loook!!!"
"Youre making me blush, oh, I have to get to work. I group of old men just walked in."
"Goodluck! Good bye my love, see you in a few hours😊"
You pull your knife                            ...                                   messy (h/c) locks into a messy bun! Yoosung will love this look. You put on your (f/c) skirt and black shirt, paired with thigh highs and a pair of slides 😐.
A sudden pounding on your door brings your attention the what you recognised as zen's voice. "CAN YOU HELP ME PRATIVE MY LINES I THINK I SAW ECHO GIRL." He screeches. God 😐 that narcissistic Zen and his ugly rat tail. (Ok maybe some readers find that rat tail man hot😐) anyways the hot actor Zen (aka not hot bird rat hybrid dude hyun ryu) walks into you wait recap whos ryu. Ryo? >:)no we don't need him herre please god please add Ryo please please plz.)
Ok anyways
After you help zen practice his lines, you take a trip down to Jaehaee's coffe shop,  where she serves a wide variety of drinks and pastries( by drinks and pasteries I mean tea and just pizza. That's it,,,,,) You see Jaehee. She looks so beautiful with her long caramel locks. U just wanna eat her hair admit it (uh oh cant be thinking that ur mc #lesbianrights) ( mc took gay quizzes as a kid 😐 yeah ok and this is Y/N's story) . Sorry forget it anyway, you walk in and grab a chunck of jaehees fat a-- no .... back on track,,,,,sor chai tea (yoosungs favorite) and Jaehee asks what you and Zen ARE doing together. Jeakous b no swearing oops I like u I don't give a no bout ur bf" jaehee says. "Come on lets link cant do what I do, I can beat it up with no ends," she continues "treat u like a monk,,shoot not monk I meant monarchy or ye," and then she starts to shake on the ground. But immeadialtly geta back up ig *eyeyroll*
You tell Jaehee about yoosungs new job and she listens somewhat absent mindely. Shes probably thinking about Zen or coffee beans. Ugh, I never could understand what she saw in the rat tail guy. Sure he was a good actor but he didn't really have anything else going for him. Now if he picked up some tips from yoosung, he might be worth my time. But due to his narccissitci nature that would would probably never listen to Yoosung.
You grab your drinks and leave the coffee shop, telling Jaehee to meet at Femboy hooters at 5pm sharp. She seemed confused but agreed anyway. After visiting with gay girl, a lambo pulls y=up to the coffee shop and Jumin walks out, grabbing you and Zen away with him.

Notes:

Like this if u think we should color code author's writing
           Stripes- Can I please be blue. So bad please I wish they cud hear us as we talk to each other while type. Seven is m favorite haracter.
Meow: Lol ok I will be pink ig anyways sooo hope u guys enjoy<3 I love yoosung mmore than he loves rika !@!!!!
Latte: I want to be Purple. Also, Jaehee is the greatest any other answer is wrong.