🔔36🔔

Yeon_titties.2000:
Beomgyuuuuuuuu
√√

Yeon_titties.2000:
Oh so your just gonna leave me on seen huh?
√√

Yeon_titties.2000:
Sigh...Soobins dick is small

Beom.shine:
THAT'S A LIE!!

Yeon_titties.2000:
Good you're here, anyways. Can you bring me more ice cream?

Beom.shine:
No. I'm busy.

Yeon_titties.2000:
With what? Sitting around while Soobin brings all the income into the house.

Beom.shine:
Wow, rude.

Yeon_titties.2000:
Come on dude I need more ice cream to be sad.

Beom.shine:
You can get it yourself yeonjun.

Yeon_titties.2000:
Come on, I was there when you and soobin were going through it.

Beom.shine:
If you call Insulting me and making jokes about it as "being there for me" Then yeah Yeonjun, sure you were.

Yeon_titties.2000:
Yeah they were just jokes dude.

Beom.shine:
Jokes are the same thing that got you single.

Yeon_titties.2000:
You know it's something I can't control.

Beom.shine:
you can. It's called keeping your mouth shut in serious times!

Yeon_titties.2000:
Oh really??

Yeon_titties.2000:
I need to shut MY mouth? What about allll those times you and Soobin got into it. I'm surprised you guys lasted so damn long!

Beom.shine:
WE lasted because even after all the words, we sat and talked about it which makes US strong. Unlike you! You take EVERYTHING as a joke and that's how you ruined your own relationship! The whole damn group knows you only used your ex for a good fuck and someone to rant to. But now that he's gone you realize all those feelings you refused to have are there and your sad about it.

Yeon_titties.2000:
Why are you guys treating me different!?!! When you and Soobin went through things we had and patted y'alls backs! But NOW that's it's me who's sad you guys don't even give me some form of sympathy!!!

Beom.shine:
BECAUSE YOU BROUGHT THIS ON YOURSELF YEONJUN.

Yeon_titties.2000:
I know! But the least you guys can do is support me!!

Beom.shine:
Oh but when we needed support you just laughed and made jokes.

Yeon_titties.2000:
You know what? You're an asshole Beomgyu, Soobin doesn't deserve you at all. All you do is jump to conclusions and he works his ass off for you when in reality! He doesn't fucking deserve you!!

Beom.shine:
Oh what! When you started to group you hoped to date at least one of us!? You had a chance but you missed it Yeonjun!

Yeon_titties.2000:
Ugh! I should have never added you to that damn group chat! You think about nothing but yourself and you cry and run away when things don't go your way.

Beom.shine:
Wow, for a moment I thought you were describing yourself Yeonjun.

Beom.shine:
You've done nothing for us but send memes and laugh while talking about being a stripper Yeonjun. You make us all uncomfortable with your jokes. You're not a good  friend at all.

Yeon_titties.2000:
Wow beomgyu. That really fucking hurt me a lot, but fine. I don't care. I don't need you are the group, I can do fine just by myself. So fuck off and go back to your unstable relationship.

Beom.shine:
If you were actually around... You'd know that me and Soobins relationship isn't unstable anymore...

Yeon_titties.2000 has blocked you.