Explainations

Me?

Still running through ways to explain the current situation to his guardians he fails to notice a spiky haired boy muttering something about misfortune.

He bumps into the misfortunate boy knocking him out of balance.

At first he glares. Thinking who could have bumped into him but then notices it was none other than the hero. That damned hero. He looks at the falling boy who attempting to get balance.

He sighs again for what seemed like the hundredth time today.

He looks behind him to see the two brats playing with each other and...

Well, it seems like Worst decided to run off. Tch...

On the other hand.

The "hero" chuckles as he looks at the approaching danger.

He grimaced as he remembers the events of the day.

His resident nun had emptied their fridge again and he had to restock so that he doesn't face the fangs of the wrathful nun.

On the way to the grocery store events that was now pretty normal to the boy happened. Misfortunate ones.

When he arrived to his destination he noticed he had lost his wallet and was still in the process of cursing his rotten luck when the Academy City's Number 1 Esper bumped into him. He cursed his luck even more. Why couldn't he have one normal day?

"Tch... If it isn't the hero".

He nervously looked up to strongest as he thought of a way to escape.

"hello... Uh byeeeeeeee".

Accelerator watches as he dashes off. Such a weird day it is.

Shrugging he calls the brats.

"Oi! Come on, let's go before I decide to leave you behind."

The two girls quickly looked at each other and nodded as they followed him.

The rest of the journey wasn't anything worth mentioning as they approached their apartment.

He knocks as waits for his guardiana to open the door. After waiting a few minutes and attempting to knock more he quickly unlocked and opened the door as he enters half expecting his guardians to be asleep.

Seems like the hags weren't here after all. Thinking over his options and course of action he goes into his room.

"Don't cause any ruckus or trouble".

Dismissing him quickly Last Order drags Akasuki into her room.

So troublesome he tells himself.

He lied down on his bed as he thinks about how to explain it to his guardians. And who else to tell of this. For a moment he thought of the Railgun but dismissed it quickly as she would probably not take the news well or straight out blame him. She hated him afterall.

He closed his eyes deciding to take a nap before he heard knocking on the door. Seems like his guardians returned.

He should probably wing it.

(A/N)
OK so please don't kill me for taking forever to update. Like I said I was kind of busy with Mobile Legends and life. And I needed some time to think it over. Well here is a short chapter for which u probably hate me for.