Idol Pt.1.5

Tokiwadai(one day before)

Mikoto Misaka was browsing through the internet when she laid her eyes on a certain post.

A level 0 and level 5 doing a concert together?

What is that monster planning now?

Wait, is that the idiot?!

How is he involved in this?

Accelerator probably threatened him or something. Whatever it is, she must find the truth.

She quickly buys a ticket before remembering her friends. Maybe they could spent time together if this was normal.

"Kuroko do you want to go to a concert tomorrow?"

"Waaa... Is onee-sama finally asking me out on a date?!"

Her head is filled with weird fantasies.

She sighs as she says, "Kuroko, I just thought we could spend some time together. And can you call Uiharu and Saten to ask if they want to come along too?"

"Of course, onee-sama."

Well, she isn't going because she wants to hear the idiot sing.

Nope.

Just to investigate.

Yeah. No other reason.

On a random rooftop.

Sogita Gunha wonders what he should do for the day. He could go around helping people but lately crimes seems to be decreasing. He sighs as he goes down the building to hear about a certain concert. Where a level 0 and level 5 was going to sing.

"They must have a lot of guts," he thinks as he decides what he shall do tomorrow.

Random spot.

Kakine Teitoku chuckles as he looks at the news he just got.

Very interesting.

Another random spot.

Mugino Shizuri was bored.

There was nothing to do at all. No missions. No excitement.

Until she saw Hamazura Shiage excited about something.

She looks at his phone as she also starts to be interested. This works.

"Oi, Hamazura buy us the tickets for that concert."

The boy jumped from surprise before nodding.

Tokiwadai

A honey blonde girl was trying to think of ways to spend her time but there was nothing she could do. Until she saw a certain concert ad.

Her Prince and The number 1 eh?

This could be fun.

She buys herself a ticket.

The next day

The crowd was overwhelming and unsurprisingly the level 5s were gathered together. They couldn't believe this coincidence. What the hell? Is there some kind of being bringing them together?

The air was tense as all of them weren't on good terms.

Well almost all of them.

"The level 5s gathering in one place! Now that's what I call gutsy!"

The others just stared at him with a blank face as Shokukou just sighed.

"It's you again."

Well you must be wondering. How did the level 5s end up together? Well with power of plot the level 5s were dragged away from their friends as they got special seats. Courtesy of a misunderstanding that the others were also part of the reservation that the number 2 made.

The said number 2, didn't want to make a conversation as he just sits down. And waits for the others to join him. Or not.

The first one to sit down was Shokukou followed by Misaka and Mugino.

The gutsy guy sat down last following their lead.

The first song on the list is "We don't talk anymore" cheers for our performers!

Everyone couldn't believe that the number could sing like that.

A/N so yeaaa... Time for it to start. And don't kill me. I forgot the characteristics of the members of item so until I read the book again. They wont be appearing.

Well the credits for the songs:
We don't talk anymore - Charlie Puth