Hello, Molly Hooper.

Chapter 4:

I quietly walked up to the front door to my apartment, finding the door cracked. I slowly pressed the door open and took off my coat, closing the door behind me to hang it up. I took a deep breath, finding the faint scent of chai tea coming from the living room, the brusque scent of London and the sharp smell of aftershave. I started through my kitchen, finding a cooling cup of tea on the counter and a long black coat on the back of one of my bar stools. The size of the coat said the mystery man was about six feet tall. A single dark brown curl betrayed the man’s hair color. I glanced over my shoulder towards the living room and checked the pockets of the coat. A pair of black leather gloves, two sizes larger than my own, and a business card.

Sherlock Holmes

Consulting Detective

221b Baker Street

“I know you’re from London. Consulting Detective? That’s a florid name for what we do. I already know to much about you, from the fact that you’re six feet tall to that you have dark brown curly hair. I love a man who can pull off curls. So the only question remaining is, why the hell did you break into my appartment, Mr. Holmes?” I asked, stepping into my living room and giving Sherlock a glare. He stood from the couch, all six feet of him. He was gorgeous! Gosh.

“I’m sorry for barging in on you like this, I need a place to stay and I heard about you.” he said, standing from the couch. He walked over and stood in front of me, pulling an innocent look on his twenty-nine year old face. I sighed and leaned on the wall next to me. 

“Fine, you can stay on the couch until you figure out what you’re doing. You can help me on my case how’s that?” I said smiling. Men with an intelligence to battle mine don’t come around very often. Especially ones with british accents.

“Thank you Miss Peyton.” he said, shooting me a dashing smile. Gosh why did he do that.

“Don’t mention it Mr. Holmes. Please call me Crina.” 

“Sherlock.”

************

I brought Sherlock to the precinct with me the following day so he could help me with the case. Introducing him to the people the was quite amusing. He would deduce small things about them and they would look to me for answers. We had just gone down to the morgue to meet Cheyenne and Molly and Sherlock seemed very nervous. I shrugged it off as past memories and led him down to Chey’s office. “Good morning Cheyenne! I’d like you to meet Sherlock Holmes.” I said as we walked in.

“Hello Mr. Holmes. It’s very nice to meet you.” she said, barely glancing from her computer.  “I’ve got to be going. Crina, you know your way around. Molly can help you if you need anything.”

“Oh I can ye-Sh...Sherlock.” Molly walked in the room and turned pale when she saw Sherlock. It was as if she had seen a ghost. He turned as soon as he heard her voice and sighed when he saw her.

“Molly Hooper. It’s good to see you again.”

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey Guys! 

Holy goodness this is short! Sorry about that!!

Anyways, I hope you like this little chapter! PLOT TWIST!! Haha :) 

Thanks for reading!!

             -Hanna :) xx