You are not defective

Hypnotazer : (grabs Beep and Virtue Beep by using his levitation powers) AARRGGG!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE!!!!! NO MORE LIES IN MY SIGHT!!! (Drags Beep down )

Beep: (panting and coughing with pain) (she has lots of bruises and scars)

Hypnotazer: I'll make sure you die!!!

Virtue Beep: (forms into Xias mom!)

Hypnotazer: well we'll well, over already huh? SWEET DREAMS BEEP!! Huh!?

Beep: huh!?

(Virtue Beep glows and turns into Xias mom aka Riaane)

Riaane: grrrr

Hypnotazer: w-what!?

Riaane: (grabs Hypnotazers shirt in rage)

Hypnotazer: M-mom!? Hahaha! It's so nice to see you again mom! And all the fun memories that I've had, ALL ABOUT YOU!!! (pushes Riaane) well mother do you have anything to say about yourself?anything to confess? Or are you just that dumb about hiding from your most beloved son in the whole wide world? Why oh why you left me mother?

Riaane: BECAUSE YOU WOULD'NT LISTEN TO ME NOR YOUR SISTER!!!

Hypnotazer: l-listen to you and Xia?

Riaane: I struggled a millennium to chose someone else before me I tried my best to get serious if I wanted to chose someone that is better than me.....but you! I snuck you and Xia into my training once remember? You destroyed an entire sector but your sister took the blame, why didn't you realized that I had to leave you and your sister for a reason!? I had no choice but to give my form and my Virtue heart. Despite everything Henry, I still care about you and your sister. If I told you, a Virtue made for love that I didn't want to be a family anymore? It would shatter you, so I didn't, I see now that was a mistake.

(Grabs Hypnotazers / Henry's shirt)

Riaane: BUT YOUR MISTAKES ARE'NT YOUR SISTERS EXCUSES!! HOW DARE YOU BRAINWASH INNOCENT PEOPLE, HOW DARE YOU KILL THE CHOSEN ONE!!! Leave them alone Henry....

Hypnotazer: Haha... Please forgive me I'll do anything !!

Riaane: No Henry I can't because... the more you betray , the more you'll lose your trust on someone else.. so please... be mad at me!! And don't ever blame someone else on this!

Hypnotazer: (cries)

(Beep is gasping for air, but her bruises are making her feel more tired and weak and she was also grunting and groaning with pain)

Riaane: O-oh stars!! H-hey Chosen one!! It's okay I'll heal you! ( uses her healing tears but it's not working ) w-why isn't this working!?

Beep: m-mom? I'm scared... I don't want to lose my friends and I don't to die too...  and I need you mother (cries in pain)

Riaane: mom? (Gasps in remembrance ) Be-

(She reforms into Beeps mom aka Bea)

Bea: Beep!? Is it really you!? Oh no... Beep, you deserve so much that I can't give you, but I need you to know, that I'm so proud that you and your friends saved Virtue land, I never wanted you to deal with my past... but you did head-on anyways...haha, Beep the Storybot , leader of 341B , hero of Virtue land. You've changed everything Beep everyone too! They've all learned of how to love. They need you Beep, and you need them, (hugs her) but you.... YOU ARE NOT DEFECTIVE ,YOU JUST BORN IN AN AMAZING WAY (smooches her)

(Bea reforms into Virtue Beep, she enters into Beeps body and Beep turns back into a human!!!)

Beep: (gasps) m-mom!!

Cadence: BEEEEEPPP!!! (Tears of joy then hugs her)

Beep: (giggles with happiness) I'm back to normal again !!!

Cadence: how are you feeling?

Beep: I feel me!!!

Hypnotazer: NOO!! ITS SO WRONG!!!! WHY CANT WE BE TOGETHER AGAIN MOM??!!

Beep: why? Haven't learned of how to be independent??

(Brainwashed Storybots and Xia blushes by their own color including Henry)

Hypnotazer / Henry: what's going on? Why do I feel so... sweet it feels like mother but that's impossible I'm in control I'm— (gasps) SOMETHING IS HAPPENING... WITH ME!!! NO!!!

(The Storybots and Xia turns into their normal colors and faints)

Cadence and Beep: GUYS!!!

Bo: (dizzily) Beep?

Beep: (hugs Bo)

Bang: (groans) awww man... what happened?

Beep: Bang!! (Hugs Bang)

Bang and Beep: (giggles)

Bang: oh man your hair! Let me fix it for ya!!

Beep:(blushes ) o-o-okay...

Xia: ow....

Bing: uggghhh what happened?

Boop: boop..

Bang: (turns Beeps hairstyle into a ponytail) and done!!

Beep: Thanks Senpai!— WHAT!? Umm

Bang: aww Beep!!

(Everyone laughs but Beep covers her face and her face turns red)

Xia: Henry?

Henry: X-Xia??!! I am so sorry about everything....(cries)

Xia: (pats him) shhh it's ok I forgive but next time don't do it again okay?

Henry:(wipes tears) o-okay...

Bang: (looks at Beep) hey uh Beep?

Beep: (looks at him) yeah?

(Bang  grabs Beep then kisses her when they let go they realize that everyone was looking at them and was smiling too lol)

Bing: YOU GUYS!.....

Bang and Beep: BING!!

Bang: aww shoot! We should have kissed in a private place dudes!

Beep: hehe it's okay!

-TBC