Who is the Hypnotazer?

Xia: The Hypnotazer is our enemy

Bo: Why is he your enemy?

Xia: Sorry I-I couldn't remember 😢

Bing: wow that mirror gave a little memory wipe

Xia: yeah

Beep: but there's gotta be a way to remember

Xia: hmmm.... good point

Bang: why don't we camp out here for tonight cuz it's getting dark man

Xia: Well... sure

Bing: why don't we get some rocks and sticks?

Beep: ok good idea! Bo stay with Xia and the rest come with me

( Everyone gathers some stuff to make fire it was about to get dark but the Milky Way and some stars appeared in the sky)

         🔷15 minutes later 🔷

Beep: Alright were done!

(Beep and Bing sets up the fire)

Bang: (sighs) this is awesome! Camping is kinda cool and.. fun!

Bing: (sighs) man, wish we could do this to outer world if we weren't fired yet!

Xia: (lends her hands in the fire her face is a bit serious looks up in the sky) man..... those stars they look familiar

Beep: you mean those constellations?

Xia: y-....yeah that one over there is The Orion's Belt!
And oh! Hercules!

Beep : you sure do know a lot about constellations

Bang: oh look! Gemini!

Beep: oh ! I see Cancer!

Bing: There is the sagitirus

Beep: you mean "Sagittarius"

Bing: oh well I knew that

Xia : I think you didn't...

Bing:What!? But how!? Oh.... Telepathy...

(Everyone laughs)

Xia: Guys I just remembered that .........The Hypnotazer was my brother....

All: WHAT!?

Beep: why did he become the bad guy already?

Xia: I'll tell you the story...

Xia: 7,010 years ago, me and my brother were good siblings but his real name was Henry our dad died because of soul cancer but mom was with us. One day our mom died when we were teens but we had an argument about her.

Henry: This is all your fault that mom and dad died!!

Teen Xia: M-my fault!? Henry they sacrificed their lives for us!!!
Because they love us!! And now it's our turn to sacrifice for each other!

Henry: YOUR SUCH A PAIN!!!! ( punches her in the face)

Teen Xia: graahhhhh!!!( grunts) ( blood coming out of the nose)

(Henry walks out of the room then slams the door)

Teen Xia: (sobbing)

Xia: I saw that Henry ran away with is luggage's and napsacks . But I wasn't alone
I had 6 friends but one was like a sister to me. They're names are :

-Lotus
-Virgo
-Cadence (the sister-like     friend)
- Gabby
- Wolfa
&
- Mellisa

Xia: They didn't have parents too, so they stayed in my house , but we upgraded it😏 as the years passed I felt that we were like a family! But one day I saw a castle far away I wonder where it came from so I opened the window and flew out. When I got closer I saw Henry wearing spiral glasses and a white coat!! He called himself "The Hypnotazer" because he wants everyone to be under his control. I rushed back home and told my friends everything. So prepared for battle I used my future vision to know when the battle will start. So we built weapons , practice of how  we are gonna use our powers and wore awesome clothing!! A week later we made an army of our own! My brother got furious when the battle started running towards his castle. But he had spotlight that can control people! He controlled our friends except Cadence and Gabby. We rested for a month , but I didn't want to give up Cadence saw me I didn't care..... When i made it inside the castle I broke in and me and my brother fought , we jumped out of the castle out to the Lunar forest. But Gabby and Cadence came to help but I got rejuvenated my physical form disappeared and my heart remained cracked... So he brought a mirror and put me there... And he gave it to Gabby and ran...

Beep: but then what happened....

Xia: that's all I could know...

-TBC