Hypnotazer brainwashes Beeps friends

(They all soon went inside Hypnotazers robot head, they landed safely inside)

Beep:Hypnotazer!! This is over now!!!

Bang: yeah! Give up now man!!

Bing: before we kick your butt out!!

Xia: please bro! This is for u and me!

(Play the video)

Hypnitazer/Henry: you guys are causing quite a scene haven't we?

Beep: what have you done these people?! They're----

Hypnotazer:shhhhhhhhhh. Poor Storybots,  they have been fired by this Hap because he is actually right you guys are really defective.
Ah,  Xia! your purities are full of depression you think you need me Xia. And as for Beep,  im certain i dont need you! For you are every color of the light but your a part of me! A part you have to always repress...

Beep: what!?

Bing:umm Beep what is he talking about? This makes nonsense!

Boop: boop!!

Hypnotazer: oh hello Bing & Boop! Beeps friends are so different! Is that they're supposed to be? Different?
(Blasts Bing and Boop)

Boop:BOOOOOOOOOOOOP!
Bing:(yells in pain)

Bing:(panting) hey Hypno-butt! Is that all you got? Huh?! (Starts to turn grey even Boop!!)

Beep: Oh no!!

Bing: Ahhhhh!!

(Boop & Bing faints)

Bang: LEAVE THEM ALONE!!

Hypnotazer:(Blasts Bo & Bang)

Bo & Bang: uhh!! (They both Screams in pain) (they both turn grey)

Xia: STOP!!!

Hypnotazer: (blasts Xia)

Xia: (screams in pain) (turns grey) (faints)

Beep: guys!!!! (Tears up)

Hypnotazer: its a pitty when you bring out the worst on others,  see how you bring their  deficienties , its written all over their hearts, insecure,  dependant, obssesed.

Beep: no! No! No! (Carries Bang) Please wake up!!

Hypnotazer: oh please stop helping them! Thats what you do! I make things better! Here..(snaps fingers)

Brainwashed Bang: oh thank you how generous of you!

(Brainwashed Storybots and Xia stands up)

Brainwashed Bo and Bing : thank you Hypnotazer i feel so much better now!!

Brainwashed Xia: I feel exellent!!

Hypnotazer: there we are! I removed their flaws! Now there is nothing to worry about a thing anymore. I'd rather not brainwash you Beep! Now the impurities you encouraged them are gone. Now they are brilliant! Now they are perfect! Now they're all ME!!!

Beep: (looks at them at their pale and creepy smiles and grey color) no....(tears up)

-TBC