"Hey Beth!" He definitely sounded excited and he had his guitar with him, slung over his shoulders.

"Guess what? I didn't have an HD camera after all, and I don't have a tripod either.." I was pouting my lips probably looking super disappointed.

"Aw damn... it's okay. It's your first video! It doesn't have to the best quality."

"Why don't we go into the house?" I laughed because we talked outside in the hot sun for like 5 minutes.

My mom said hi to Jacob and gave him a hug while we waited for Andrea to arrive on the living room couch. There was still 3 minutes until 12.

"Where do you want to eat lunch?" I asked Jacob chewing on a granola bar that my mom offered.

"Definitely Taco Bell. Where else?!"

I laughed and nodded. Taco Bell it was.

5 minutes later Andrea came and we started to film the video.

*The video*

"Hello guys! Today, I'll be doing a Mac and Sephora haul," I said really quietly.

"Dude, speak up a bit," Andrea whispered to help me kindly.

"If you want to see some special guests through the video, stay tuned!" I spoke cheerfully, not in a groggy, tired mood anymore. I felt nervous because I imagined how much hate I would get by doing this.

I wasn't making YouTube videos to get attention, or fame, I was just trying to be happy again. I mean, I am happy with Jacob and Andrea, but I was still afraid that they will leave me. I just couldn't hold the trust on people after what happened between Maggie and I.

****

"So... now that I've shown you the things I got from Mac, I think it's time for a special song break..." it was kind of awkward because I had no idea what I was doing. To my relief, Jacob had his guitar out and now he was beside me on the bed.

"Hey guys!! It's Jacob! If you don't know who I am, my name is Jacob Whitesides, I like singing covers on YouTube and I'm one of Beth's best friends. Today I'll be singing Skyscraper by Demi Lovato," I couldn't, and even Andrea couldn't keep our mouths in a straight line when he said "I'm one of Beth's best friends," because that was so thoughtful for him. Andrea was sitting on a pink bean bag chair at the back where you couldn't see her.

"You can break everything I have, you can take everything I am, like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper..." he sang. It was beautiful, Demi was queen, but Jacob did a pretty good job with the song too.

"Thanks for listening, and let Bethany get on with her haul!" he cheered smiling a big bright smile flashing his clean white teeth.

"Thanks so much, that was amazing." I laughed at Andrea making a funny face. "Oh! And stick around for another special guest!"

****

"I got this blush that I REALLY like. It's super pretty and I love it," I was pretty sure I said that over everything I got, but I had no idea what I should say other than "I love it."

It was time for Andrea to come into the video with Jacob and do the chubby bunny challenge all together.

"Sooo... As I said there's a special guest. Welcome..."

"Hi! I'm Andrea Russet! I'm a Youtuber who makes random videos that apparently makes people happy," her long curled brown hair was tucked behind her ears and her big hazel eyes glimmered with joy. Then Jacob jumped in. We had to re-adjust the camera so all of us fit in but it worked out.

"We're going to do the chubby bunny challenge," Andrea said, "if you don't know what it is, where have you been?!"

"Anyways, we have the marshmallows here," Jacob grabbed a huge bag of big fluffy white marshmallows and opened the bag. He popped one into his mouth passing the bag to me.

"Yum," he said his mouth moving.

****** (Done filming the video)

We finished the challenge and in the end Andrea won with 7 marshmallows in her mouth. I had 4 and Jacob had 5. We literally all almost chocked on them laughing until we were crying.

"Thanks guys so much for helping me with the video, now I just have to edit and upload."

"No problem!" Andrea jumped all hyper from the sugary challenge.

"It was so much fun though," Jacob was on Twitter, what can I say, he was always tweeting to his fans.

"Let's go to Taco Bell now, I'm so hungry," My stomach was literally growling at me and I was so ready to have a good old taco.

"Let's go!!" We all shouted at the same time.

Hey guys! IM SO SORRY I DIDNT UPDATE IN LIKE 88392 YEARS!! I was literally SO busy with school and other stuff, but hopefully this chapter was longer than my previous chapter!

Anyways, next chapter will be a chapter where they go to Taco Bell together so it continues there!

Thanks so much for reading and getting me to 700+ reads ilysm!

xoxo Motafictions 💕