Wrapped in Plastic

-Anna POV-

We stayed at Christina's for a while. We talked and laughed and

stuff. It was fun. Brian and Joe were getting along and i liked that. Christina went to the kitchen to get is something to eat. I went with her. "So hows everything with you and your.. Boyyyfrienddd?" She asked teasingly.

I chuckled "weelll.. Nothing really.. We just you know do things couples do" i couldn't handle not to burst of out with laughter.

"What? What happened?" She asked

"Nothing"

"Anna, Im serious!" She said.

"Well... You know... Me and him spent seven minutes in Heaven"

"Oh my god! Are your serious?!?!? Your kidding!!"

I just smiled. "No fucking way! Already?!?!" I shoved her playfully. "That is amazing!" I laughed. I guess it was amazing. "Oohh how was it?? Is it.. Big?" I rolled my eyes. We went back into the living room. Joe and Brian were talking. Christina looked at Brian and raised and eyebrow. Brian looked confused, Christina looked at me and so did Brian i just looked down and laughed very very quietly.

We stayed at Christina's for a while and then left. "Anna, why were you two acting so awkward?" I laughed.

"Oh i dont know i guess it just happens.."

He looked puzzled. "You told her?"

I nodded.

He laughed. "Hahahha nice. I told Joe."

We both laughed and sat it the car and went over to Twiggy's. Twiggy opened the door with loud music playing and a cat in his arm. He was petting it. This image stuck in my head forever. We walked in and sat down. "Hows my favorite cuple?" Asked Twiggy.

We laughed. "We good" Brian said. We stayed there for a while. Then Brian got a phone call. It got quiet. Brian looked at his phone and walked out of the room without saying a word.

Me and Twiggy looked at eachother. Confused.