Cake and Sodomy

Get ready for sex!!! XD

-Marilyn POV-

 I kissed Anna liked never before. Her beautiful, flawless (almost naked) sexy body on top of mine really turned me on. I ran my fingers through her beautiful hair as he kissed my neck in the same area as before where I think will soon be a hickey. She then started kissing my chest and downwards to my stomach. She was on the side of my boxers and slowly pulled them of while looking into my eyes, revealing my dick. She then slowly grabbed it and started sucking. It was amazing, and I let out a little whimper. When she was finished giving me the best blow job in history I grabbed her face and started to make out with her again and got on top of her. while i kissed her, she peeled off her underwear slowly. I finally took off her bra which had the most complicated hook. I stopped for a second and reached for my pants and pulled out a condom out of the front pocket, she smiled at me and I smiled back.

  As I put on my condom I gave her a smirk and she said "Wow, you got a big one" and I smiled and let out the quietest laugh. When I finished I laid on her again and thrusted. She moaned loudly which I loved. It was so sexy. I let out a couple of moans as well. I thrusted harder each time and she moaned louder and louder. Then I banged and banged and she pulled me closer. She then let go and held on to the blankets around us which we were cuddling with before our intercourse. I can tell she was about to orgasm because of how she was tugging on the sheets. I loved her sexy moans. After banging so many times, I knew I was gonna cum. I thrusted for the last to times and my sticky, warm cum filled her. I pulled my dick out and my cum was all over the place.

 I then laid down next to her and we both were trying to catch our breathes and when we did, I pulled the blankets over the both of us. We then cuddled with her head on my chest, her arm around my rib cage and I put my arm around her.

"Wow, that was amazing, Brian." she said as she looked up at me.

" I know... I love you."

"I love you too."

"I can't believe I actually had sex with you."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Well, you're so smart, talented and well... good looking and I'm just a fan."

"Don't say that. You are the sweetest, prettiest, and also sexiest girl I have ever met, I love you." I said.

"Wow... I love you too Brian." she said and kissed me again.

We laid there and talked. Just talked, plain but still interesting kind of talk. We talked about our past and what we wanted in the future. After an entire hour, we got up and got dressed. It was 3 pm and we decided to visit Christina and her boyfriend. Once we arrived, we saw Christina parking the car in her driveway. She saw us and waved and her boyfriend did as well. She greeted us and introduced her boyfriend to me and we walked inside her house. It was plain and simple but looked quite cozy. Christina's boyfriend, Joe, and I instantly became friends.

"Oh my god, Anna has told me so much about you!" said Christina.

"You don't say?" I said in a funny voice.

"Yeah she told about how sweet and sexy you are" she replied and Anna laughed.

We then decided to go to a club later in the evening to spend more time together and get to know each other better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More coming up! ;)