The Dope Show

-Anna POV-

 Brian and I stared hanging out alot  after that. He was really sweet and funny. I really liked him. After one month of drugs, movies, music and being just friends we really started to become closer. I was sitting on the couch watching TV and then, I got a call from Brian. "hello?" i answered. "hey" he said "Are you free right now?" he asked. "yeah. why?" i replied. "Well, i was wondering if i can come over?" "yeah sure!" i said "great, I'll be there in ten minutes." he said "ok, bye" we both hung and I got ready. In less then 5 minutes my doorbell rang. I opened the door and my beautiful Brian was standing there. "Wow, that was fast" I joked as I motioned for him to come in. He came in and gave me a hug. I put my arms around his neck. He smelled so good. His arms were around my waist. When we pulled away he smiled at me and said "So, what's up?" I smiled and said "Nothing really, you."

"Nothing. I wanted to ask you something"

"Ok, what is it?"

"Well, we've known each other for a while and I wanted to know if you wanted to go out with me?"

"Oh my god, yes of course" i replied trying not to panic. He smiled at me, "Great, how about tonight a 6? we could watch a movie." "Sure" i said "Ok see you then, babe" he said and I blushed and said "Ok bye" He left and i started cry and run around like a complete dumb ass. Then i grabbed my phone and called Christina.

"Hello?" she answered "Hey, guess what?" i said "What?" she asked "Brian asked me out!" i screamed

"OMG, that's wonderful! i'm happy for you"

"It's all thanks to you and the concert tickets you got me!"

"Anything for my best friend" she said and we talked for a while and then i told her i have to get ready and we both hung up. I was so happy but nervous about our date. I got ready and before I knew it, it was six pm. My doorbell rang and when I opened the door, Brian was standing there with roses in his hand. "These are for you." he said. "Wow, thanks!" He came in and I put the flowers in a vase. Then we were ready to go. As we stepped out of my house Brian held my hand. I blushed a little. As we walked to the movie theater i asked what kind of movie we were going to watch "Anything you like baby" he said. I smiled and said "umm, maybe we can watch Pulp Fiction" "sounds good" he said.

When we sat down in the movie theater and everyone was staring at us. But, I didn't care, I just wanted to be with my Brian. Brian put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. It was so romantic. Throughout the whole movie he was making smart and witty comments that I would've never thought of. It was really cute.

-Marilyn POV-

 This was so romantic. I really liked Anna. As we watched the movie I kissed her head which made her blush. I smiled at her and we continued to watch the rest of the movie. When the movie finished we left and I asked Anna if she was hungry but she declined, so we went to her house. We sat on her bed and watched TV. "Anna, can I tell you something?" i asked "Sure what is it?" she said. "Well... i don't know how to tell you this but... I love you." I said. She didn't answer at first but then said "I love you too." and pulled me into a kiss. I put my arms around her waist and she put hers around my neck. Our kiss deepened and I laid down on the bed with her on top of me making out with me. I took off my shirt and so did she. We were probably making out for about ten minutes. Then, I got a fucking phone call. I was so pissed and apologized to Anna and picked up. "What?!" i said in a pissy voice. "dude! what's up!" it was Twiggy.

"What the fuck do you want?" i said

"Yo, come your ass. How is your date?"

"Fucking ruined after you called me, we were making out and everything was perfect and you called."

"Take a chill pill, I'm sorry I didn't know." he said. He was obviously high I can tell by his voice. "It's OK, I gotta go." I hung up. Then, I came back into the room and apologized again. "Who was it anyway?" asked Anna, "It was Twiggy" I replied. "Oh, OK so what do you want to do?" she asked in a flirtish way and i gave her a flirty smile and started to kiss her again. Then we just watched TV and then got some food. Then at about 2 am I told her I have to go. She kissed me and I kissed her and I left. This was probably the best day of my life. I love Anna.