Chapter 11 (29.10.20 10:16PM)

[This will probably my longest chapter yet. I know, I know, I've been lazy writing and updating but Ngl I'm kinda a little dry with new chapters to make. I often just type whatever and not even a single plan has been made. But I hope you like this update.]

With the confrontation with the girl, Analise started bringing Klaus lunch every other day.

The people in the HQ now recognize her as the Angel sent by heaven to the Devil Klaus. With Analise visiting, Klaus who used to be a Dragon become a dog in front of Analise.

"Kinda like your highness here." Said Lucas pointing at Claude.

The emperor glared and glanced at Athy who is stuffing her mouth with chocolate.

"Athy, Stop eating your gonna get fat." said Claude.

"Cut her some slack Claude." Said Diana.

Athy looks at him with teary eyes, pleadingly as she glance between him and the chocolate cake.

"Ugh... Alright, Alright now stop that stupidly cute eyes." Said Claude.

"What?" asked Athy.

"Did I just hear you say cute your highness?" asked Robane.

"Robane move 6 seats away, Your breathing is bothering me." Said Claude.

'My counterpart and the other Claude are pretty close. To the point they joke like that.' thought Felix as he glance at  Claude. 'If I probably protected and took care of Athanasia all of this wouldn't happened.'

"Brother... Come on~ Let me help~" As Analise tugs on Ravi's cuff links.

"Sis, I'm about to finish this. You don't need to help." said Ravi trying to let his sister have a rest.

"But- I didn't even do a thing other than the design! Hmph, I'm gonna go bother Klaus then." She said as she leaves the office not before flipping her hair towards her brother.

She stomps out of the building puffing her cheeks, not noticing the fondness in the eyes of the employees and her brother.

'Hmmm... Maybe Klaus is busy Today... Let's go to the Elpis Mall... Or get groceries I have some specific food in my mind.'

[Elpis Mall- This mall is a mall for influential people, They have to pay an extensive amount of money for a lifetime subscription, the Amount may vary in the tiers purchased.]

She went inside the car and asked to drove to the supermarket near their home.

As she walks out she saw an old lady that seems to be waiting, She saw her for a little while so the old lady is probably waiting for more than 30 minutes as she saw her about 20 minutes ago when she glanced at the exit before.

"Awe~ Athanasia helping an old lady. You raised her right Lily." Said Lilian (Lily is from the original plot of wmmap where Athanasia died, Lilian is the wmmap with Athy.)

The two ladies started to talk to eachother giggling.

"Daddy, What if we pair Robane with Lilian. He probably won't annoy you if Lilian can keep him in line." Whispered Athy with the real intention of pairing them cause they look great together and Lilian deserve to get together with someone great like Robane.