The students in the compartment stood up and were pressed up against the glass waving their goodbyes to their families excitedly.

It was then that the lightbulb went off in her head. An evil smile carved her features as she snuck out of the compartment without another word.

It took her a minute to assemble the tools she would need to make her plan a complete success. Being most resourceful she had to improvise but it would work.

Nel walked a tea trolley down the corridor. The porcelain teacups and pot clinked as she advances. She discretely peered inside the windows of the several compartments looking for that shiny white head savoring the beginning of her petty vengeance.

It was then that she spotted him. He sat on a compartment with two hulking gorillas like looking boys who were laughing at something he said. A scowling girl with shoulder length black hair sat across from him. Nel walked inside unannounced without knocking and stuck in the trolley car. She had tried her best to set up the elaborate display of lemon biscuits she had gotten for her lunch as well as the simple tea party.

It seemed convincing enough.

"Lovely day, ain't it? Lads and lady," she addressed in the most cordial tone she could muster her dark eyes zeroing in on the blonde boy. The edge of his lips curved up in a vile smirk.

"This is the girl I was telling you all about," he said bitterly. "A mudblood orphan," he spat in a tone that seemed to suggest great disgust at her lesser status. There it was. That filthy word again. "And now it seems like she's the help!"

The girl before him laughed obnoxiously loud, the other two boys simply sniggered at his comment.

Alright, you lot of pricks. Nel was even more certain now that she had to do this. They were all officially going on her shit list. She would greatly enjoy what she was about to do.

"Haven't you ever heard of the student service club?" She arched an eyebrow and spoke in the most convincing matter of fact tone she could manage. "If you volunteer you get extra points. We run the Hospitality Trolley. It always passes by right as the train leaves. Everybodyknows that."

"Like house points?" The girl asked sounding terribly confused.

Nel had no idea what house points were. She meant like bonus points to a grade point average, but this could work. "Something like that," she shrugged casually and began pouring the tea into five of the teacups on the trolley.

"That's ridiculous," The blonde scoffed suspiciously. "We haven't even been assigned out houses."

"They count towards it. It's magic," she reasoned in a most convincing argument. "Cheers," She said lifting up the teacup and brining to her lips. Hesitantly at first, they followed suit each grabbing one of the lemon biscuits on the table.

"This tea is cold," The black-haired girl looked at the tea cup she was holding with degust. The water was tinted a yellowish shade of green.

"That's because its Norwegian tea," Nel lied through her teeth sounding as snobbish as possible. She couldn't even point out where Norway was in a map, but as long as she sounded convincing enough that would do the trick.

It was then that the four brought the teacups to their lips. "Why does it taste funny?" The round-faced boy asked grimacing at the taste of the cold tea.

"This is the most god-awful tea I've ever had!" The blonde said with his nose scrunched up in great disgust.

"It takes a while for your pallet to accustom to it. It's a very sophisticated taste," she tried her best not to laugh as she attempted to sound as snobbish as some of the people in cooking shows did.