The boy grinned cheekily. "Only joking, I am Fred."

His mother scowled, aiming a swat at his shoulder when he passed. His twin yelled at him to hurry up, and the next moment, George was gone too.

"Go on," She ushered both of the children forward with care. "Before Ron," she said signaling to yet another one of her red-head children whom the others gathered to be Ron.

Harry stepped back allowing Nel to go ahead. Part of her mistrusting nature suspected that he wanted to see if she would slam towards the wall or not. Regardless she nodded and took in a deep breath, gripping her cart tight. She ran towards it elbowing a Muggle on the way. She braced herself for impact wincing at the expected pain. Instead she phased through the wall just like that woman's other children also had. Glancing back over her shoulder Nel could only see a wall. Yet ahead of her- This world was never going to cease to amaze her. Before her on the platform stood a regal scarlet colored engine train that was generously puffing out heaps of white vapor steam. She gaped at it in awe face breaking into a broad grin.

It was then that she spotted a spot of white from the distance.

It was that same rude boy she had meet at the bookstore. His parents were bidding him goodbye as he got ready to board onto the train.

"Oi!" She said quickly approaching him blocking his path and forgetting all about Harry or the red heads. She stood on his way hauling her trunk and owl behind. "It's you," she glared at him.

"What do you want orphan?"

Really? That was the best insult he could come up with. How unoriginal. Even Aisha could probably come up with something better. She scoffed at his petty insult.

"About that-" She began starring him down. "Don't tell anyone... about - well, about my family. Please?" Her expression softened a bit.

"Embarrassed?" He taunted with no shame.

"Never," She narrowed her eyes, her expression hardening once again. It wasn't a complete lie. "Not that you'd understand, but I don't want to be known as the orphan girl in a new school. Know what I mean?" She attempted to get him to emphasize just a little.

"And why should I do as you say?" He shot back boarding the train challenging her. "After all, you're just a filthy little mudblood," He spat the vile world.

Nel had never heard such a slur. She had no idea what it meant. She brushed it off her thick skin with no concern having been called worse by others.

She didn't have a single good reason why he should listen to her besides the one she had just given him. If he wasn't going to be reasonable, she left him no choice. She left him no choice.

"Because if you don't - I'll make you regret it," she threatened.

He looked at her for a moment before laughing loudly in her face and retreating inside of the train.

She glared at him. He made her feel that same way Alf and those other bratty kids that were in her life made her feel. Powerless. And that word she had called her. Mudblood. She didn't know why it left such a filthy taste in her mouth.

Climbing in the train fuming. She carefully plotted her revenge. She kept a careful eye on the back of his gelled head as he entered a compartment. Nel looked for a place of her own and went inside of the first compartment she could find where three girls and a boy were sitting. Two of the girls were twins and introduced themselves as Padme and Parvati Patel. The other girl had large bushy hair and stuck out her hand formally introducing herself as Hermione Granger and lastly the boy she was to sit next to was dorky looking his name was Neville Longbottom. He was holding a large ugly toad in his hands and looked as if he wouldn't last a minute at Wool's. They made idle talk before the train began to move.