Tie me up and call me a Rattlesnake

AppleJack's POV- "okay...so I still don't see how this is gonna get me anywhere" I said as RainBowDash tied me up to a tree.
"Will you shut up! The girls are bound to come help you once they see you like this!" Dash said as she tightened the rope and pulling me up the big tree in my front yard.
"You sure?" I asked. "Positive! Now be quiet!" Rainbow said.

Rainbow had the bright idea that If the other girls saw me hanging from a tree they would think I'm in danger and come help. Now she only wants to try this out because she wants to see FlutterShy get angry.. How brilliant.

"Shh!...I think I hear them coming!" Dash said as she put me up higher. "I wasn't even talking but...whatever" I said as I sighed and held my breath.

Rainbows POV- "stay here...I'm gonna go tell them your in danger!" I said to apples. Pretty soon I ran over to Pinkie, Twi, Flutters, and Rares. "Girls! Help! AppleJack was just brutally put in a tree! Help me" I said loudly as I moved my arms around signaling them to the tree. I seen applejack struggle and wiggle. How funny, this was was going according to plan.

"Hey! Is AppleJack some type of piñata!!" Pinkie asked as she jumped up and down. "I don't know!" I cried. "Oh help me, please oh please, I'm a damsel in distress help oh help." Apples said, and let me tell you, if that girl were to do anything, she would do it without joy.

"Okay, yeah I'm not buying this." Twilight said as she crossed her arms. "What!" I shouted. twilight, such a party pooper. "oh my poor poor Jackie..." Rarity said as she looked up at Apples. "Y-yeah... H-help.." Apples said as she looked down at Rares. Bleh. Love.

"Who would do such a thing Dashie?" Flutters said as she came up to me and held my hand. "U-Uh...I-I don't know..." I said as I blushed when she held my hand. "So you don't have any idea who?..." She asked as she stroked my face and ran her fingers through my hair softly. I giggled "y-yeah it was m-m-me..." I said I closed my eyes and purred. She let go of me and pushed me away "I knew it." She said as she turned around crossing her arms. "What! C'mom so! It's not even like that." I said as my voice gotten higher. "Then what was it like?" Twilight asked.

"She tied me up because she wanted to make shy mad." Apples said. "Nice going loud mouth!" I shouted as I shot Aj the finger. "Oh so you used poor applejack for your own needs...so selfish Dashie." Flutters said as she turned her back to me. "W-what...I-I'm...ugh" I said as I stomped away.

Pinkie's POV- after Dashie walked away the other girls and I started untying AppleJack. It was a struggle at first because Dashie's Grandpa was a boy Scout and taught her how to tie knots. But in the end we pulled through. "Thanks for getting me out of there girls." Jackie said as she brushed my shoulders.

"Anything for you!" I said as I super duper hugged her. I heard Rarity cough as if she was in an awkward situation...I don't get why! "So...who wants to go get dash this time?" Twilight asked.

"I don't know..maybe I should..." I suggested. "Are you kidding Pinkie? You can't leave" Jackie said as she laughed. I felt rarity give me devil eyes so I stopped talking. "Maybe I'll go get her!" FlutterShy said quietly. "If you want..." Twilight said. "Tell you guys what! How bout we all go after her?" Applejack asked. "I like that idea!" I said as I agreed. Apple Jack always came up with good ideas, she was one smart Apple (no pun intended) Rarity had growled a bit, what was the matter with that chick?! Goodness..

Rarity's POV- "Pinkie, Darling..." I started as I pulled pinkie pie away from the girls. "Yes, rarity?" She said as she smiled. How could i say this to her gently... I know I didn't like her flirting with applejack but...it's going to have to stop and I don't want to hurt her feelings.... "Pinkie Darling...can you... Stop flirting AppleJack? Please...as a favor from me?" I asked as I winced a bit. She gave me a blank look and smiled "sure thing, Rarity... Even though I wasn't flirting with her...but I can stop..." She said as she skipped. Wow, easier than i thought..i soon made my way back to the other girls. "Hey..." Jackie said to me as she softly intertwined our fingers, making me have a light blush. "H-hi..." She chuckled and still held my hand as we walked to go find Dash. "Guys I think I know where she could be..." FlutterShy said. "Where then?" Twilight asked "my tree house...I do mean it's...well...she um..she likes it there.." FlutterShy said quietly as hair fell in her face.

- Fluttershy's Treehouse and Flutters POV-

As we made our way to my treehouse I seen Dashie sitting by our blankets. "Well...is she up there?" Twilight whispered loudly. I nodded and went up there. "D-dashie.." I started. She sighed deeply, "may I help you?" She asked. "Y-yes...I mean...I-if you want..." I said she chuckled "why did you run off?" I asked as I walked close by her. "Because...." She started as she messed with her fingers. "Because?....." I said, waiting for her to continue. "Because I..I used you for my own enjoyment..and I felt bad.." She said as she looked down. I giggled "it's fine Dashie..." I said as I sat next to her. "Really?...because I felt like a douche..." She said. I put my head on her shoulder "if you want, i could pretend to be angry, so that away you would be happy and I could be happy as well..." I said as I grabbed her hand softly. I felt her softly chuckle "alright." She said. I looked up at her and pecked her on the lips. "Come on, the girls are waiting on us... Let's go.." I said as I gotten up from my spot.

Twilight's POV- "and boom goes the dynamite" I said as flutterShy and rainbow came down the steps. "You be quiet, okay?" Dash said as she chuckled. "Well I'm just saying! You girls took too long..." I argued "calm down...please..." FlutterShy said, of course I did but Dash better watch out. (Dun Dun DUNNNN, I wonder what Twi has planned out for this next one, will Pinkie Pie try on those new shoes, will rarity get that ring, or will applejack win first place in the pig raising contest, All questions will be answered in the next Kids...stay tuned)