Sunny Side of Things.

Twilights POV- "come on Pinkie.. There's nothing to worry about.. It's just a movie." I said to pinkie pie... Who was a bit mad that I was gonna go hang out with Sunset Shimmer. "Oh sure! You say that now! But what about when you have little SunLights and TwiSets!" She exclaimed. "Okay... If you want, I'll... Uh... I'll text you what's going on... So what way you can know." I said. "I guess so.. I'm still a bit skeptical on this..." She said. "Look I get you don't... Like this idea but c'mon pinkie, I got invited somewhere and I wanna go!" I shot back "fine if that's the way you wanna be." She said as she walked away. I sighed deeply and texted Sunset.
-text convo-
TS- hey, when should I head up there?
SS- Me and my mom were gonna get u.
TS- oh haha, just text me when you get here.
SS- Actually, were outside now..
-end of convo-
After I told my mom they were here, I gotten in the back seat with Sunset. "Twilight, you've grown so much since the last time I seen you." Her mother said. I laughed "yeah, it has been a while." I added. After a while of playing catch up, we finally make it to the movie theatre. "So, what are we planning on seeing?" I asked. "I guess.... I don't know... I really should have planned this one out." She said as she laughed nervously. "Oh... Well.... Let's just... Walk around, we can figure out what we wanna see when we come back." I suggested. "Great, that's fine by me." She said as she smiled at me. We walk by the fast food restaurant near by the theatre so it's easy for us to get back. "So..." I started, only trying to break the silence. "How's school?" She asked me. "It's alright, it's actually out for summer, next year I'm going to be a freshman and... It'll be exciting.." I said as I smiled "really! That's awesome! I'm gonna be a freshman too, hopefully we'll have a class together." She said as she laughed "you're going to go to Canterlot High?" I asked "mhm." She added as she shook her head. Canterlot high, wasn't in Canterlot, only on the waaaaay deep outskirts of Ponyville, a little close to Canterlot itself but not actually in the region."you should tell me about your friends" she suggested. "Well,There's RainbowDash, Pinkie Pie, AppleJack, Rarity, and FlutterShy. "So, who was that one with the purple hair?" She asked asked, "Rarity... Her name is Rarity." I said, "why do you ask?". "Hm, she was sorta cute." Sunset added. "I suppose so.. But! She's with someone.. Technically... Kinda." I said as I looked down. "Haha, I'm only kidding, I'm in a relationship... Well.. On and off but... Doesn't matter now." She said.

Sunset's POV- "ready to head to the theatre now?" I asked as I shoved my hands deeply into my pockets, playing with thumbs. "Yeah.." Twilight said as she giggled. As we walked back over, we decided to watch a movie about a girl and a small white lie which ruins her reputation.

-after the movie-
"It was pretty funny, and I do have to admit, I really never seen a gay white guy take off with a hulking black dude." I said to twilight as we stood out front waiting for my mom to pick us up. "Yeah I know, but the part when she and that Brando kid were pretending to have sex was pretty outrageous." Twilight said as she hung by my side. We both laughed as we talked about our favorite scenes from the movie. "You know, Tonight was pretty fun, we should do it again sometime." I suggested. "Another date?" Twilight said as she joked with me. "Hmmm, are you sure your friends are okay with it?" I asked as I laughed. "Sure why wouldn't they be?.." She asked hesitantly. "Well.. When walked up to the porch before I invited you to the movies, I heard you and your friends talking about me." I said as i laughed a little. "Oh yeah.. They are um... Yeah, I'm pretty sure they would be okay with." She implied. "Cool, that's amazing.. When would you wanna?.." I asked. "Hm, I'm thinking maybe Thursday?" She said "I can do Thursday." I said as I smiled at her. "You really should stop by my house sometime, it gets boring." I
Said "well, you have rarity down the street and pinkie-- OH NO! Pinkie pie! I was supposed to text her!" She said as she put a hand on her hair. "Oh your girlfriend?" I asked jokingly. "No, something like that but no." She said as she pulled out her phone and i guess texted Pinkie Pie. "Hey my moms here." I said as we walked over to my car.

The car ride was even better on the way back than on the way there, we talked for a while and when it was time to drop her off, I walked her to her door and we hugged.

"You know, that girl sure is nice." My mother said as I gotten into the front seat. "Meh. She's alright." I said as I laughed, and smiled looking down. "A bit of an egghead" I thought to myself.