♧︎☘︎︎Unexpected Visitor|Pt.2☘︎︎

A/N: Enjoy your light Oumasai folks~

♧︎☘︎︎~~~~~~~~~☘︎︎♧︎

Kokichi had managed to drag Shuichi all the way out of the building while also keeping a hold of the detectives hand. It was surprising to the purple haired boy however that Shuichi hadn't pulled his away. Interesting.

The two had been walking down the street, a way that Shuichi thought was oddly familiar.
"H-Hey Ouma-kun, where are we going..?"
Shuichi asked in a confused and slightly suspicious tone.

"To a café of course~!" That's when it made sense. The café Kaito worked at, right. The café Kaito worked at..? THE CAFÉ KAITO WORKED AT?! SHIT! Shuichi mentally panicked as he thought about it, Kaito had just heard from him for the first time in two days and now Shuichi was going to be showing up there randomly with some guy he hadn't told Kaito about? He wasn't worried about Kaito being mad, he was worried about Kaito embarrassing him. It wouldn't have been the first time-

"Ah, here we are~!" Kokichi held his signature grin as he opened the door and the two walked inside. Kaito noticed Shuichi almost instantly and then noticed Kokichi, which caused a small grin to show on his face as Shuichi mentally face palmed. Great.

The two walked up to the counter and Kaito piped up. "Well well Saihara, it's about time you showed up! And who's this, a.. boyfriend perhaps..?" Kaito raised a brow as he spoke in a teasing tone.

Kokichi snickered a bit as he looked up at Shuichi, the two were still clearly holding hands. "Come on my beloved Saihara-chan, don't be afraid to answer~ Nishishi~" Kokichi teased too which made Shuichi go red.

"Wh-What?! N-No, he's n-not m-my boyf-friend!" Shuichi tried to defend himself as both Kaito and Kokichi just laughed.

Shuichi stood an embarrassed mess as their laughter subsided and Kaito looked down at Kokichi. "I don't believe we've met, I'm Kaito Momota, this ball of nervousness's best friend! And you are?"

Kokichi's signature grin returned and he was beyond tempted to say 'I know who you are' but didn't want to scare him too much.
"Kokichi Ouma!" That grin stayed as Kaito nodded, he then made a comment that Kokichi had been waiting for.

"So what's really the deal with you two, is he your boyfriend or no?" Kaito asked with a slight hint of confusion, and Kokichi looked to Shuichi, then back to Kaito with his grin.

"He's not my boyfriend," Kokichi paused. Shuichi seemed to let out a sigh of relief, but instantly shut up when Kokichi spoke again.
"Yet."

Shuichi's breath hitched as his face really heated up, causing him to look down to avoid eye contact with either of them. Kaito mouthed 'ooooohhh' before starting to laugh, laughter of which Kokichi joined in on for a bit.

"Alright alright you two," Kaito spoke as he calmed down. "What can I get you, Saihara I'm assuming your usual?" Kaito asked, and Shuichi nodded.

"And for you Ouma?" Kaito questioned.

Kokichi simply said. "I'll take a small tea, four sugar, two milk, and two bags in please!"

Kaito nodded and informed the two that their drinks would be done soon and all they needed to do was wait, so of course the two stepped to the side. Though, since Kokichi wasn't one for silence, he instantly said something.

"You're rather silent my beloved, is something on your mind? Someone~? Nishishi~" Kokichi's grin didn't disappear for a second and at the mention of it, Shuichi seemed to get more embarrassed. He tried to answer Kokichi's question but just ended up a stuttering mess. To mess with him more.. Kokichi pulled Shuichi down by the collar of his jacket, softly brushed some hair aside from his ear and whispered. "Don't worry my beloved, you're always on my mind~"