They kept partying until the police turned up around 2 in the morning, someone finally called them because of the noise. The police badged in breaking everyone up and everyone ran out before the police could search them for drugs, Paris just walked past one of the young coppers and done a little wave and a small seductive smile to him. He smiled back and let her pass with her friends behind her.

They headed back to their houses that they're staying at. The girls were staying at Sasha's and the boys at Cameron's. The girls got home and changed into their pjs and jumped into bed.

"So are you two going to tell us what happened to you two tonight" Sasha asked Charlotte and Lisa suspiciously.

"Nothing happened" Charlotte said blushing.

"Yeah nothing" Lisa also said while blushing.

"No it was nothing you aren't even drunk" Paris said eyeing them.

"Well, it was just a kiss" Charlotte pipped up defensively. Beep, Charlotte's phone beeped saying she has a message.

She laughed and typed into the phone before smiling dreamily.

"Oh my god that was Cameron wasn't it" Paris said excitedly.

"No" Charlotte said blushing again and biting her bottom lip.

"Yes it was" Lisa pipped in then.

"Ok it was" she said looking nervously at them.

"What did he want" Sasha asked.

"He asked me out"

"OH MY GOD" they all said at once. "What did you say?" Paris asked so excited now, all the girls were on their knees bumping up and down waiting for her answer.

"I said" she blushed even more now "YES" she screamed at them and then collapsed back onto the blankets with a big grin.

"Yes, he finally did it" Paris said so happy.

Charlotte sat back up and looked at Paris with her head tilted slightly with a suspicious look. "What do you mean finally?"

"Well he has liked you for so long that's why?" Paris said laughing.

"Really, he could've told me because I liked him too" she said blushing again.

"Well he was too shy that's why" Sasha said.

"Come on let's talk about something else" Lisa said to get them to talk about something else, she just doesn't want to talk about her and Phil's make out session because she didn't know what it meant either.

"Fine" Sasha said yawning "I'm tired anyway".

"Yeah me too" that was Paris this time.

They all laid down and went to sleep. They were up around 10 in the morning. Sasha's cook and housekeeper cooked them breakfast and then headed to the beach.

Paris was wearing a white bikini and a big white hat she left in the car, with white summer beach shoes sandal flat hollow shoes. Lisa had a pink bikini on with pink thongs and a black and pink baseball cap. Charlotte was wearing a yellow one piece swimsuit with sides cut out and no straps and had on blue thongs. Then Sasha was wearing a deep red bikini with a sarong around the waste and red thongs.

They headed to the beach and laid their towels down on the sand. The boys finally found them and they couldn't help but stare at them while they were laying on their towels. The boys was so happy because they have the most gorgeous girls as their friends and they sometimes use them as dates to their parents parties.