chapter three

The next morning Alfred is chatting with his children also known as the  states to see how things are going and what they have been up two. So far everything has been pretty good with them except for the occasional fire from California and hurricane from Florida and a break in or two from Alabama and Michigan. Yao comes down stares hiding something from behind his back and wishper into Alfred's ear. "Really? Omg, this is amazing!" He screams as he graps Yao and spins him around while he laughs happily.  "Pa what's all the fuss about?" Asked Teaxs wondering what could possibly be making his dad so happy. "Well, guy you're going to have a new edition to the family because Yao is pregnant." The house was filled with cheers and apaulesd for them. The state's were so happy that they planned to book flights to Beijing, China to visit the couple. They agreed to it and once Alfred was done with the video call, he graps his phone and calls everyone to let them know of the big news and even his boss. The next few days were spent with them going to doctors appointments, shopping for baby clothing, decorations for the room, and dealing with pregnacy hormones and weird food cravings. When Yao's water broke they quickly drove him to a hospital and he gave birth to beautiful twins who they named Xiàngrìkuí (sumflower) and Xuánlǜ (melody) respectively. The two of them now live in a beautiful home in Beijing, China with their daughters and pet kitten's. Almost every day the other nations would visit them to check up on them or to spend time with the girls and play with them. The two honestly couldn't be anymore happier then ever before. They truly are forever grateful for such a wonderful family and their love grows stronger each and every day as the years go by. They will nevet leave each other's side no matter what happens between them.