Chapter two

During the meeting with the rest of the countries, Alfred sneaky plays footsie with Yao's crotch under the table and Yao will try his hardest not to make any noise. Whenever he was asked if he was okay Yao would make a excuse about being under the weather and everyone would wish him a speedy recovery and continued with the rest of the meeting, while Yao gives Alfred a death glare. When they got to the house Yao pushes Alfred into the wall and kisses him roughly as he practically ripped Alfred's clothes off of him. "Someone's eager for me tonight" Alfred teased and Yao gambles under his breath as he finally got Alfred's dick free from his pants and gives him a blowjob. "Fuck babe, your tongue is amazing." Alfred graps Yao's hair and pills it lose from its ponytail. Yao takes out Alfred's dick and gets undresses in front of him and jumps into his arms. The two shared a tender kiss as Alfred leads them to the bedroom and places them on the bed. Alfred starts to thrust inside of Yao hard and fast hitting his prostate over and over again making him moan and scream into the kiss. Alfred breaks the kiss and begins to bite and suck Yao's neck and chest leaving marks. "Faster daddy faster~"Yao moans and Alfred obeyed his lover's wishes and moves faster and faster hitting that same spot over and over again until he is seeing stars and screaming at the top of his lugs. Yao cums all over Alfred's and his chest which surprise him and cause Alfred to cum inside of him filling his asshole deep with his sprem and hold him close to his chest when they are finally done. "That was amazing aru~"  "Yeah, it was you were so hot" Alfred  compliments as Yao giggles to himself and kisses Alfred's lips deeply before he snuggles into Alfred's chest and falls asleep while Alfred kisses his head goodnight and falls asleep soon after under the moonlight.