Tonight it will...I've got you

You still hadn't decided what to do about Bucky and his mixed signals as you dressed for the night. You wanted to confront him but this wasn't what you needed.

You just got back and you needed to focus on that. You were resilient and you could resist Sargent Barnes and whatever the hell he was making you feel.

************************************
As you entered the bar, you surveyed your surroundings: Wanda and Sam were playing darts, Natasha was dancing, Steve was getting another round of drinks at the bar.

As much as you didn't want to admit it, you knew who you were searching for. 

Dammit, so much for resilience.

At the sound of the balls breaking, you turned to see Bucky playing pool. He leaned over to place a shot. His eyes fixed and determined on his target. The muscles in his arm flexed as he lined up his shot. He sank it, causing both a cheer and boo from his crowd.

His eyes caught yours. Just then a well manicured hand slid across his arm. You turned away avoiding eye contact.

Get it together.

"You made it!" Steve yelled waving you over to the bar. "Just in time for the next round," he said grabbing the tray of beers and walking you over to the table.

You grab a beer, taking a big swig. "Woah speed racer," Steve joked. "Bad day?" He asked. You swallowed the gulp shaking your head no.

"Just trying to readjust. It's been different being back," you say sneaking another look toward the pool table.

"I'm sure it has been. But your tough (y/n). You wouldn't be here if you weren't," Steve reassured you. 

You spotted Bucky at the edge of the pool table with a bubbly brunette firmly planted to his hip. His hand rested on her side but his eyes were on you.

 His hand rested on her side but his eyes were on you

Just then the brunette leaned up taking his lips.

He isn't yours he can do what he wants.

Shaking off your jealously you decide to ignore Bucky and enjoy your Friday night.

"You know what, I'm done with all this moping," you say turning and smiling at Steve. "I'm here and I'm ready to have fun," you say downing a shot off the table.

Steve followed then held out his hand,"Let's dance," he said guiding you off your seat and toward the dance floor.

You joined next to Natasha, Steve grabbed your hand and pulled you around, your back to his front. His hands gripped your hips swaying them and grinding you back on him.

As the song changed Steve grabbed your and spun you out and back, making you laugh and throw your head back. Song after song you danced, hanging on to Steve and laughing.